Author Topic: Prayers for my wife and I  (Read 5762 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: Prayers for my wife and I
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 01:05 PM »
Wow Chris you brought a tear to my eye, my wife and I went through the same thing a year ago come Sept. 23rd.  Tore me apart as I've been fortunate to not really lose anybody that close to me since I was a child.  We'd already had 2 beautiful/healthy daughters before and never thought something would/could go wrong.  I had never been so angry in all my life, but no where to direct it.  But as much as it might hurt now, you will heal and you MUST try again.  Thanksgiving Day our brand new baby boy will be a month old and we couldn't be happier.  Point being you are healthy your wife is healthy and be thankful that you can, in fact, try again.  If there is anything, talk whatever I would be happy to help in anyway I could.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Desfiy

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Prayers for my wife and I
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 06:36 PM »
My sister went through this and she nearly went off the deep end, it was touch and go there for a while, however she did recover, and went onto have my healthy basketball playing nephew and hes into boxing as well, hes the tallest in the family, so basically what I am saying is dont give up hope, I know at the min it feels as if your entire world has just fell out your arse, but it will get better and like the post said before me your both healthy so if you want you can both try again and hopefully will conceive again and this time it will be a bouncing bundle of trouble.

So hang on in there the two of you and support each other, through this trying of times.

And hopefullly things will improve.