Author Topic: 30AC Star Wars Comic Packs  (Read 263176 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Star Wars Comic Packs
« Reply #855 on: May 29, 2008, 11:41 AM »
Are all the comic packs that H displayed at the last convention coming out at once as well on7/26?  Seems that even though we've been in this lull for a while now that most of the pegs in my haunts are still pretty full of the stuff that most of us have had for a while now, especially even Saga 2-Damn you Moff JJ why'd you suck sooo bad  >:(, theres still Hobbie & Bultar packs warming the pegs.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #856 on: May 29, 2008, 12:55 PM »
Are all the comic packs that H displayed at the last convention coming out at once as well on7/26? 

Probably not...  only the Asajj/Skorr and Anakin/Durge sets were supposed to show up in June/July. 

The rest that were shown (Cade/Talon, Antares/Ganner, Dengar/Fenn, Leia/Tobbi) were all planned for mid-to-late August, so while there is a chance they show up early, they may not be out on July 26th.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: June 2, 2008, 08:55 PM »
So are the Durge/Anakin and Ventress/Skorr sets supposed to be hitting stores soon?
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #858 on: June 2, 2008, 08:59 PM »
I thought they were...

I'm kinda bummed I can't find more Luke/Lt. Shann 2-packs.  I'd like 2 more of them for the army building aspect.  It's all older packs that have shipped here lately.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: June 2, 2008, 09:21 PM »
I did too - but locally by me the only store that really seems to be getting in anything new is TRU. So my concern is that the Anakin/Durge and Ventress/Skorr wave will come and go and end up being ultra rare in the TAC-style packaging and then on the 26th it will be available in the White/Blue Star Wars Legends style packaging.

So, when I think about it that way, as much as I'm looking forward to the new Ventress figure, I'd rather it not come out until they're ready to release it in the new packaging style.

Maybe this will make for a good Q&A question? I'm also curious if that second WalMart wave of three 2-packs will be coming in TAC or SWL style packaging.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: June 3, 2008, 09:08 AM »
I keep forgetting about those. I hope they hold off until Legacy as I'm enjoying not going out on the hunt.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: June 3, 2008, 11:36 AM »
I thought they were...

I'm kinda bummed I can't find more Luke/Lt. Shann 2-packs.  I'd like 2 more of them for the army building aspect.  It's all older packs that have shipped here lately.

Sarcasm Jesse?  Because my walmart here is Plagued with them.  And not once did I see the Commando/SBD pack there.  I think we've got a scalper there at that one actually, cause once I'd walked in and kid you not 8 of the Boba/Purple droid exclu and none of the other exclu.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: June 3, 2008, 04:12 PM »
Yeah those are pegwarming around here too... at least last time I checked.  I haven't been paying attention to these lately since there's nothing in them I need.

So... is the Ventress set coming out then in TAC packaging?  I'd like that just so I don't have to wait until late July to get it.  It's going to be opened anyway.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #863 on: June 3, 2008, 04:56 PM »
No, not sarcasm...  The Luke/Shan pack is really not common here... 

We've got a lot of the two Order 66 Jedi around as they seemed to reship, we've got some Vos/Villie I noticed too...  Luke and Marra as well.  But the Luke/Shan 2-pack is non-existant here at the moment.  I haven't been on a big toy run though in about a month or more too, so I may only be seeing what's at my 2 nearer WM and 1 Target.  Not much of a spread there...
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: June 6, 2008, 11:23 PM »
Have they announced a release date for the Thrawn and Leia/Xizor packs? Those are the only two I'm interested in.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 7, 2008, 12:04 PM »
The Luke and Deena packs is one of the best comic packs
only a detail. Deena is wearing a lieutenant uniform, but in the comic she is depicted with a technician uniform.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile