Author Topic: Need A Miracle  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Need A Miracle
« on: December 4, 2007, 04:34 AM »
Hey guys! For Christmas I really wanted to get my girlfriend this particular 311 shirt as part of a gift, but they sold out really quick after their tour and I can't find one anywhere. So, first off, if anyone knows of anywhere online that has any in stock, that would be a huge help, but I'm not optimistic. Here's the design:

So assuming no one can find any online (believe me I've been checking the 311 store and Ebay every day multiple times) I was wondering if someone can blow that graphic up for me and put it on a shirt. I'd definitely cover the cost, but I'd also like to know if it's possible to keep the image quality if you transfered it to a shirt. Any help here would be great as I'm pretty much stumped and out of resources.

Thanks guys!

-Justin

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Need A Miracle
« Reply #1 on: December 4, 2007, 05:09 AM »
Can I put in here that my gf's nephew wants a Wii?  :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 4, 2007, 07:37 AM »
Criminey - I thought somebody's kid was sick or wasn't going to get any presents this year :'(
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 4, 2007, 08:43 AM »
me too. 

If you don't mind giving her a bootleg and you've got a shop nearby with low standards on copyrights (or who doesn't recognize that it's not your work) you could take the design to a screen printing shop and get a T-Shirt made with no quality lost.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.