Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

The KOTOR II information thread

<< < (3/4) > >>

Matt_Fury:
Check this out KOTOR II fans!

My hope is that they will also release it on iOS devices like the original!

Nicklab:
I like the fact that KOTOR got re-released for iOS.  But I was never able to get any audio from the game when playing it on my iPad.  Did anyone else encounter that issue?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on August 11, 2015, 11:03 AM ---I like the fact that KOTOR got re-released for iOS.  But I was never able to get any audio from the game when playing it on my iPad.  Did anyone else encounter that issue?
--- End quote ---

Yeah, the sound dropping out is known issue.  That happened to me.  I went googling and found some threads on aspyr's site with some fixes.  I don't recall what I had to do, but I know I had to reset something to get it to work...

Matt_Fury:
Steam is having a Black Friday sale, and I managed to pick up KOTOR II (playable on Windows 7) for $2.50!

I'm going to install the Completed and M4 mods and see how it is.

Matt_Fury:
So I went back to replay KOTOR II after picking it up on Steam a while back.  This time, I've added a few mods, mainly the ones that restore the cut content.  If you have not tried this I HIGHLY recommend that you do.  The story is so much more compelling than it was when it first came out.  There's so much more depth to it, the character interactions, there's an entirely new planet as part of the Korriban plotlines where you actually get to talk to Master Loorna Vash (and her padawan) that is just incredible!  Plus, you can unlock an extra mission during the endgame sequence which begins on Telos where you play as HK-47 and he goes to the HK-50 factory.  I've unlocked it with my current play through but I haven't been there yet.

All the characters you can make Jedi also have bigger roles on Malachor V and Atton even has a duel with Darth Sion!  My first play through I lost the fight and did not save beforehand.....this has lasting consequences at the end of the game.

It's a shame that Obsidian did not give us the finished game at release.  I thought it was good when it first came out, but with the restored content mod it is easily one of the best Star wars games made!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version