Community > Well of the Souls

Sideshow 12" Indy Figures

(1/12) > >>

evenflow:
I'd happily buy a sideshow indy, at least it would fit in with the Star Wars line.

Billy Ray:

--- Quote from: evenflow on July 19, 2007, 08:56 PM ---I'd happily buy a sideshow indy, at least it would fit in with the Star Wars line.

--- End quote ---

Apparently the rumors are true!  At least according to the
LA Times...

Jeff:
I guess it's now really official:

Indiana Jones License Granted to Sideshow Collectibles

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to expand its relationship with Lucasfilm with the announcement of a new licensing deal to produce collectibles from the Indiana Jones film series. The adventure series began with the 1981 release Raiders of the Lost Ark, followed in 1984 by Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and by Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in 1989. After fourteen nominations and seven Academy Award wins for the film franchise, the adventure continues with a much-anticipated fourth installment yet to be titled, set for release on May 22, 2008. Sideshow's product line will be inclusive of all four Indiana Jones films and will include 12-inch Figures, Premium Format Figures, and Life-size Busts that will range in price from $69.99 to $599.99

You can read the whole press release here.  :)

Neal:
Nice to see that their 12-inch figures will premier at the "bargain" price of $69.99.  Ouch.

evenflow:
That price is high, but i will buy and Indy (probably some others depending on who they make)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version