Author Topic: Willow  (Read 2111 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Willow
« on: December 14, 2007, 05:53 PM »
I tried searching for a Willow thread but didnt see one. Anyway, so i was sick all last weekend and ended up just surfing ebay and watching movies. I ended up watching Willow and broke out my old Willow figures and remembered as a kid I always wanted the Eborsisk but never found one. I remmebered hearing years ago it was never released but i happened to find one on ebay with a buy it now. Anyway, i got it in the mail today.  ;D Its actually pretty cool.

Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
Re: Willow
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 10:15 PM »
I really like that line, even though they weren't true action figures.  I have an Eborsisk (seen here) in a really nice sealed box that I've been considering opening for some time, but the box is so nice I can't get myself to do so.  

I'd like to pick up the little vehicles/playsets as well as the multipacks.  If anyone has any of these for sale or trade I'd love to hear from you.  :)

John

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Willow
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 05:24 AM »
It was released, because I had it...  It wound up being a genetic experiment from Cobra (I was a messed up child) that was unleashed on GI Joe...  But yes, it most certainly did get released.  I got it on super clearance, but can't recall the store now...  I'm thinking Hills, but not sure.

Freaky stuff...  I think I also had it fight medeivel legos too or something.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77