Author Topic: CW Anakin's Delta-2 Jedi Starfighter  (Read 11677 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: CW Anakin's Delta-2 Jedi Starfighter
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2009, 12:43 AM »
Thanks for the heads up KM.  Time to keep an eye out for yet more $20(ish) vehicles.

I liked the Kenobi fighter a lot, and so I'll nab Anakin's, but I'm out for any repaints on this one I think.  The repaint-a-rama is getting too costly, especially where Prequal stuff is concerned.  It costs in space and money, at this point.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2009, 09:30 AM »
Like Jesse, I'm likely in for the Anakin version as well - but probably not any others.  The Obi-Wan Delta 2 is one of my favorite vehicles of the line I think, and just a fun toy as well.  I'd be tempted to get some of the other Jedi (which you just know are coming), but I started buying into the repaints of the ROTS fighter - and now I can't seem to unload them anywhere.  I guess if they ever showed Yoda having a fighter on the series, and made the toy, I might be tempted to grab that - but otherwise I'll probably try to stay away.  I almost wish the fighters in AOTC had looked more like this though, with the full removable astro droid.

Offline Hobbie

• Jedi Initiate
  • Astromechs never pegwarm.
    • View Profile
    • Star Wars Astromechs
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2009, 01:49 PM »
I am pssing on this version in anticipation of the upcoming release of Ahsoka's fighter.  I like her paint scheme, and I'd also like to eventually get her droid, R7, to go with it.  Though Hasbro has stated they have no plans to make her astromech.  Really, how hard would it for them to do a 2-pack of Ahsoka and R7-A7 to release at the same time they release her starfighter?  They're just a repack and a straight repaint!  Idiots!

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2009, 06:12 PM »
I have to pass ships up at some point. I passed up Obi's JSF in this mold, I'll easily pass on Ani's in this mold as well.

I really want the TX-130 Saber Tank though, that is part of this wave.  At least two!
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 08:16 AM »
So we think the TX 130 Tank is out in stores too then?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 08:24 AM »

Yes, it is.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 08:24 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 10:05 AM »

Yes, it is.

Cool. That's the one I want.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 01:40 PM »

Yeah, it's in the same case as the Delta2 fighter. In fact the case break down as this:
1 Ani JSF (Delta 2 fighter w/gray and yellow deco)
1 Obi JSF (Delta 2 fighter w/red and white deco)
1 Droid Starfighter
1 TX-130 Tank
1 V-19
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010