Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

TLC Millenium Falcon

<< < (2/137) > >>

evenflow:
I am interested to see this but really don't see myself buying it. Again i hope the pack-in figures are not anything too cool.  :-\

Darth_Anton:
Another item that sounds too good to be true. As long as it's 100% new, I don't mind plopping down some serious cash, especially for the Falcon.

Daigo-Bah:
The MOST important thing to me is proportion.  If the cockpit stays the same size and the rest of the ship is brought up to proportional size, that would rock.  But I'm afraid they will increase the cockpit to fit 4 figures, and the rest of the ship will only go up 25% or something, having a grossly oversized cockpit.  Either way, I'm anxiously looking forward to it!

ruiner:
It's probably the GH version.  They're going for around $100 these days.

jedi_master_sal:
I am genuinely excited to hear about this. Depending on size among other smaller issues, will make or break if for me to buy this again.

But as of this new report, I'm leaning heavily towards getting it.

Though I really should because I've got one of those 6ft long TRU display Falcons from years ago. I have always wanted to convert that into one huge diorama. But this new Falcon may actually help in that regard. Either I'll be blown away by it won't have the need to convert my 6ft one, or I'll use it as a springboard to developing the 6ft one into what I've always dreamed it could be.

Regardless of all that, this is promising news for big vehicles.

Now where are the playsets???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version