Author Topic: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band  (Read 1214 times)

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
« on: January 23, 2008, 12:07 AM »
I find myself listening to "Magic" often these days and really like the album. Bruce is in my top two and I will pay to see him every time I can.  He gave a great show here last fall and is coming back in March.  I'll be there.  Hope the show has a lot of new additions by then.  My guess is yes.

Favorite Bruce songs?

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
Re: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:42 AM »
Banned in the USA.

Luke Skywalker himself.

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 11:48 PM »
While I liked Bruce from the Born in the USA days, I never really got into him until 1992.  I was stuck in traffic and our local radio station played a five pack of songs.  Started with Brilliant Disguise.  Something clicked and he became one of my all time favorite artists.  I have seen him almost every chance i get, but none will be as memorable as seeing him from the first couple of rows in Berlin in May 1993. He played for hours and I still have vivid memories of 50,000 Germans singing Born in the USA.  It was my first Bruce show and likely the best I will ever see.  But my first E STREET concert was awesome as well.   

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 01:09 AM »
Just got home from Bruce in St. Paul.  He gave another great show; much more energy than the first leg.  There were some great moments, with a nice new arrangement for Magic.

Always worth the money.