Author Topic: Re: Jeditaz's Customs Update Page 4, Juhani, Bastila, Mission, and Zaalbar KOTOR  (Read 27530 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: Jeditaz's Customs
« Reply #15 on: March 8, 2008, 12:58 AM »
It doesn't even look like that figure. Funny that's the same one I used for a custom of myself.  :)
I remember my dream now.

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Jeditaz's Customs (Accepting Commissions!)
Re: Jeditaz's Customs
« Reply #16 on: March 8, 2008, 01:57 AM »
I know. It started off as just an attempt at dremeling the head to fit a ball joint. Then I thought he would look better with brown hair, then the beard, and then it hit me how much he looked like Kyle. But I still really need to bulk up the body some. I want to go with something similar to what he looked like in Star Wars Tales....cant remember the issue number, but he was fighting Vong if that helps. I think he was a little too bulky there, but I want something in between that and what he is now. As it stands, his head looks too big for the body.

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Jeditaz's Customs Update 03-14
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 11:07 PM »
Bump for the update!

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Jeditaz's Customs Update 03-25 Kratos from GOW
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 01:11 AM »
Updated, check the first post!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 09:11 AM »
You're new addition is awesome. Very imaginative.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 5, 2008, 05:00 PM »
Great job on Kratos, Jeditaz. And thanks for inspiring me to make my own site dedicated to my customizing adventures  ;D I'm a complete Jar Jar when it comes to building web sites, but googlepages makes it so easy and it's fun to do, as well!

Too bad K'Kruhk didn't fetch at least the reserve price. People probably think everything's for free nowadays, eh?

Good luck with your other auctions!

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Jeditaz's Customs Update 04-14...two new Arcs!
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 03:42 AM »
Thanks Incom and Darth Anton! Glad you went and created your page with google...so easy, unlimited bandwidth, and 100 Megs of space....there are no free sites like that anymore, so I was glad to stumble upon it.

Update ...two new arcs!

Got a pair of Arc Troopers I have been working on for ya tonite. They are for sale as usual, you know where to look if interested. Also, lots more detailed pics on my site. If all goes well, up next will be Darth Caedus! http://jeditaz27.googlepages.com/home

After the days of the Great Jedi Purge, certain Arc troopers decided to remain in service of the newly founded empire as Jedi Assassins and hunters. Each of these Arc troopers operated in stealth, and aside from the meager equipment given to them by the empire, they started to customize their gear. This Arc trooper in particular, nicknamed "Six" by his fellow Jedi Hunter Arcs, managed to come upon a stash of Cortosis, which he decided that he would keep to himself, should he ever need more of it. He built a Cortosis staff, with a Vibro-Axe on one end, and a blade on the other. He equipped his helmet with a night/infrared vision enhancer, as well as a frequency scanning antenna, and a rangefinder that was tied into the vision enhancer. He also built a cortosis strip into his chest armor, as with his experience, Jedi tended to go for the heart. His main weapon of choice however was obtained from an unknown humanoid body that had bits of delapidated green armor and a gold visored helmet on his remains. (Okay, okay, yeah, Halo, but the gun came from Halo, and I had to include it somewhere in the story!)

Includes moveable rangefinder and antenna, Cortosis Staff with Vibro Axe on one side, and cortosis blade on the other, removeable shoulder armor, and medium blaster with soft goods type strap and sling. Also the half kama is soft goods.

These Arcs specialize in urban warfare, where there are possibilities of local citizens getting in the way of fire. They use the crowd stun to knock out the innocent bystanders so they can go to work on the separatist armies. Their armor is designed to blend in with the durasteel and duracrete that adorn the cities on the various worlds of the Republic.

Includes several holsters for Removeable accessories. Modified blaster pistol, 3 thermal charges, and stun prod. Also includes a Blaster Rifle which has an alternate ammo pack that attaches to his belt until ready for use. Then you can attach it to the gun, which turns the bolts into a crowd stun.

Thanks for looking, and let me know what you think....remember, lots more pics at my site, so head on over there.... http://jeditaz27.googlepages.com/home
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 03:44 AM by jeditaz »

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Hey all, I am back with some more customs.

First up is a pair of Arc Commandos, who will be part of a 4 man team (similar to Republic Commandos, but Arc troopers). Once completed, I will be making a Jedi General to lead them. I wont say who just yet, but here are a couple of hints....was in the movies (ep 1-3), the colors on the armor may give it away if you think of the equipment that their Jedi General uses. Hmmmm, and thats about it. Too much more and it would take away from the surprise! Anyhow, these guys were cobbled together from various different parts, mostly modified clone gear. The gatling gun was built from scratch, aside from the actual gun part. Made mostly from styrene, but some other found parts as well. The Macrobinoculars on the Republic Commando headed one are removeable, and have an elastic strap holding them on his helmet. The Rangefinder on the other is moveable, and scratch built and carved from styrene. More pics of these at my site! Jeditaz's Dark Side Customs

This is one that I did a while back, but kept put away and honestly forgot about. All extra armor was made using styrene, and there are a lot of found parts on him as well. I was inspired to make him based on the Spacetrooper from Timothy Zahns Thrawn trilogy. He was just a fun custom to make, and I would like to update the design for him at some point. More pics of this at my site! Jeditaz's Dark Side Customs

Up next is non Star wars, but fun nonetheless. I made him a while back, but most of the comments I got were that he didnt match up to the game...which was not my intention, but the more I have looked at him, the more I wanted to darken areas of the skin to match what was seen in the game. Kratos is in the Marvel Legends Scale, and ready to kick Ares tail! Soft goods skirt, hand sculpted Blades of Chaos, and real metal chains on this one! More Pics at my site! Jeditaz's Dark Side Customs

As always, they are for sale for anyone interested. You know where to check. And as always comments and critiques are more than welcome! And for those that have been asking, dont worry, Darth Caedus (Jacen Solo) is still on the way. I ran into some problems, and am definitely not going to make something inferior to what I have in my mind for him to look like. He won't disappoint, and should be done within a week. Again, keep checking back at my site http://jeditaz27.googlepages.com/home just incase I forget to update here!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
It gets harder and harder for clone customs to impress me, but you keep on doing it. The understated paint jobs and the seamless use of kit bashed parts truly sets your stuff aside.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Thanks Anton! That comment has truly made my day, heck, week for that matter. I would never really want to admit this, but I hate clone customs, and the ones that I have done recently have inspired me and I really like them. Makes me think about the clone customs I see in a whole new light. I am happy, however, to say that I am going to take a small break....well, not a break, but my focus will be on some other stuff for a week or two. A clone or two may pop up, but that is just to satisfy the people who keep emailing me on evilbay wanting more. One of these days, ill run out of ideas, but thankfully not today. So with that, here is the latest....

Hey everyone, finally finished up those Clone Arc Commandos tonite. Along with their Jedi General....for those who did not guess....Plo Koon decked out in some light clone armor! Check them out below, and remember, lots more pics and some descriptions of how they were made on my site...so check em out...... Jeditaz's Dark Side Customs. These are also for sale on everyones favorite (not) site as well for anyone interested!

Plo Koon

Arc Commando Sniper

Arc Commando Light weapons and demolitions

Please remember, more detailed pics and descriptions at my site, so please have a look!
Jeditaz's Dark Side Customs

As always, comments, constructive critiques are always welcome!

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone, here is my latest batch of customs. Remember, more pics and descriptions at my site..... Jeditaz's Dark Side Customs!

Darth Caedus (Jacen Solo) from Star Wars Legacy Novel Series

Iron Man Movie Stealth Armor!

Storm Shadow (GI Joe, Americas Elite, new costume WW3, Devils Due!)

Please, let me know what you think. Glad I finally got Caedus done, and hope you guys enjoy him as much as I enjoyed making him. As always, these are for sale, you know where to look. And dont forget, images, and descriptions at my site! http://jeditaz27.googlepages.com/home

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Is the hexagram accurate?

Offline jeditaz

• Youngling
    • View Profile
I'm assuming you mean the Arashikage symbol on Storm Shadow? If so, yes. I used the symbol that is on Storm Shadows Sword sheath...trimmed it off, and glued it to the torso.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Very cool job on Stormshadow. He looks great. I really like the color on Ironman. Darth Caedus is my favorite of your recent bunch. I'll have to keep that picture for reference on my own version someday. My list gets longer and longer. I've got to start finishing some of these projects.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Darth Caedus is my favorite of your recent bunch. I'll have to keep that picture for reference on my own version someday. My list gets longer and longer. I've got to start finishing some of these projects.

I know exactly what you mean Phruby.  What head did you use on Caedus anyway?  I recognize the parts, assuming that you scuplted the upper body, but the head I just can't place.  Great job on all your other customs as well, looking good.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge