Author Topic: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases  (Read 45139 times)

Online McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases
« Reply #1125 on: January 3, 2014, 10:53 PM »
Had to return some stuff out and about tonight so I stopped by Marshall's and picked up the SOTDS Anakin's JSF for $12 on clearance. It was the last Star Warsy thing they had outside of a lone MTT. I sort of felt sorry for it so I figured I would give it a good home.

I did a quick mental inventory and this was the last Clone Wars Class II vehicle anyplace I know of around town. I also bought the last Clone Wars Class I set around town earlier this week, except for that one solitary AT-RT set I just saw at Tuesday Morning for $15. I'll probably buy that eventually too. They still have a couple of the DVD 2-packs too, for $7.99 each still I believe.

So outside of Tuesday Morning and 5 Below, I don't think there is a single place around here that has any TCW product left on the pegs. I'm seriously doubtful...Rite Aid maybe? Possibly a Kohl's?

Sad days indeed.

"People are d*cks" - Ludichrist

Online McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: January 17, 2014, 07:17 PM »
I bought a couple more phase II clones st 5 Below today, and then swung by Tuesday Morning and picked up the last TCW class I set around these parts, along with a Walmart DVD 2-pack for good measure. Not much clone wars stuff remaining out there...

Online McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 29, 2014, 08:46 PM »
Snagged a Geonosian Speeder Deluxe Set @ TRU for $9 on clearance. Also picked up a few more Phase II clones at 5 Below, can't have too many of those guys.