Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Star Trek

<< < (57/75) > >>

Ben:
Star Trek Fast and Furious

Orci out of the director's chair, Justin Lin is the new director. Also, Paramount has a release date of July 2016, so I guess this is going to be their guy.

BillCable:
It'll be interesting to see what happens to the fan base.  Is new Trek the old guard's Prequel Trilogy?

Jesse James:
I liked Trek...  Not so much TOS but I love TNG and DS9 (and Voyager to a lesser extent).  I like the new movies, but I'm also not one of the Trek fans with a stick up his ass about anything either.

It's like EU was to Star Wars...  I ignored it mostly and still will going forward.  A bad cartoon (which IMO Rebels is sorta leaning more to negative than positive) doesn't ruin the movies to me.  The Prequals didn't ruin the OT, etc., etc.

If it's good I'm glad.  If it's not, I don't care.

Diddly:
Star Trek Beyond Trailer

Beastie Boys and Star Trek are two things that do not go well together

Dave:

--- Quote from: Diddly on December 14, 2015, 12:38 PM ---Star Trek Beyond Trailer

Beastie Boys and Star Trek are two things that do not go well together

--- End quote ---

What?!?!  Blasphemer!

The Beastie Boys go extremely well with just about everything.  "Sense and Sensibility" might have even been barely watchable if it had a Beastie Boys soundtrack.

It does seem like an interesting choice to use an older rock song, although I assume its mostly just for the trailer though.   Probably didn't have time to hire a composer to score anything new.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version