Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Star Trek

<< < (61/75) > >>

Nicklab:
The subscription aspect is probably more of a deterrent to me, too.  Unless CBS thinks that this show has the potential to be the centerpiece for this service. 

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Chris M on May  4, 2016, 07:36 PM ---I would certainly be interested, but I'm not going with a subscription service for one show.  I imagine there are a lot of people that think the same way.  However, lots of people are paying for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc., so who knows how it will work out.

--- End quote ---

Not sure if I would do it for THIS Show, but $6 a month is pretty cheap compared to on demand/rental costs.  A new release movie off comcast is $5-6 for 24 hour rental, so getting however many episodes of Star Trek for $6 a month seems pretty fair in comparison.

DSJ™:
New Star Trek Beyond trailer is up...

Star Trek Beyond Trailer #2

Chris M:
Interesting.  The Star Trek franchise has taken an interesting turn from space exploration to confrontation.  I hope the story for this one is good and not just a series of look what we can blow up.  Seriously, how many times can the Enterprise get tore up before somebody loses their job permanently?

JediJman:
Meh - I feel like this one has the potential to be a letdown.  There was nothing in that trailer that made this a must see for me.   :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version