I actually kinda dig some of the repaint waves. There are some figures fans keep asking Hasbro to do, so this lets Hasbro check off a bunch of figures at once. Sometimes we get something kinda cool (red Naboo trooper, R5-J2, various Clones) and sometimes Hasbro gives us what we ask for with mixed results (R2-B1, 2006 Kashyyyk Trooper-- which for the record I totally dig.)
And for the "I wish" portion...
- Boba Fett redeco. Either a full-on, slime-free Marvel version of a "proto" version with the yellow gauntlet, brown gloves, and other pre-release wackiness.
- Han Solo in Carbonite. I liked the 2006 Carbonite, but I want it in non-melty colors. I don't want another Han though, so let's have fun and package it with a red repaint of Bar2-D2. It's hard to see but there's a red serving droid working for Jabba the Hutt in ROTJ. I don't know its name and I have no reference handy. If no droid, maybe a Gamorrean repaint would be nice since he's been out of circulation since 2004.
- Red Stormtroopers. Lumiya had a bunch of Stormtroopers in red armor which were, I believe, Royal Guards. As such, I also want a set of these. And a Lumiya to go with it, but I'll take the troops for now.
- Geezum. SOme pictures look like you MIGHT be able to fudge one by sticking a Snaggletooth head on a Tusken body, perhaps with swapped arms. Hey, I'm dreaming big here.
- Yoxgit. Ugnaught head on Snaggletooth body. Let's get this one over with. Heck, pack it with the Carbonite too.
- Fan's choice. Let fans vote on the repaint. Why not? It'd be fun.
I'll be happy as long as they don't try and pull out Trax Bonkik.