I'm sure that most of these are significantly different from my past dream waves, but if these eight figures were made, I could quit collecting and not feel bad about not having certain characters in my collection.
01. General Grievous (SA, properly scaled, soft goods cape, switchable arms at shoulders (four arms and two arms), blaster, MagnaGuard staff, four lightsabers)
02. IG-100 MagnaGuard (SA, properly scaled, soft goods cape, MagnaGuard staff, at least three color variants-white, blue, and silver)
03. Owen Lars (ANH; SA, soft goods cloak)
04. Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM; SA, soft goods cloak, lightsaber hilt, lightsaber, Qui-Gon's lightsaber, breathing mask, comlink)
05. Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear (SA, blaster pistol, lightsaber hilt, lightsaber, switchable heads (one with Wampa damage, one without), ball-jointed hips so he can sit on a Tauntaun)
06. Klaatu (Jabba's Palace; SA, soft goods fuzzy skirt, force pike, blaster pistol)
07. Han Solo in Carbonite (ESB; Han would be SA, with blaster, bicep cuffs; Carbonite block would be properly scaled, SOLID (no hollow back), and include "floating base" to simulate transport to Slave I)
08. Taun We (properly scaled)
Kind of dull stuff compared to what most people want, but I'm a dull guy.