Author Topic: The Return of Saga Legends  (Read 46768 times)

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: The Return of Saga Legends
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2009, 12:44 PM »
Thanks guys & mod for moving my post to the right place....

I look foward to find these guys hope you as well...

I will like to do some dioramas for Hoth figures as this genius does  :o

http://www.thenewsandcrawlerworkshop.com/Shelves/EchoBaseShelf/tabid/145/Default.aspx
http://www.thenewsandcrawlerworkshop.com/Shelves/HothBattle/tabid/64/Default.aspx
http://www.thenewsandcrawlerworkshop.com/Shelves/EchoBaseccPlaysetII/tabid/129/Default.aspx

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2009, 12:04 PM »
I was in two Targets this morning, one right as it opened, the other within 20 minutes of it opening and they had clearly both received the "new" Legends this morning as they had none yesterday. No sign of the Snowtrooper though. Has anyone heard anything about anyone actually finding the Snowtrooper? Could it not be in the newest case even though its pictured and numbered in the middle of all the stuff that is in stores now.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2009, 12:24 PM »
I was in two Targets this morning, one right as it opened, the other within 20 minutes of it opening and they had clearly both received the "new" Legends this morning as they had none yesterday. No sign of the Snowtrooper though. Has anyone heard anything about anyone actually finding the Snowtrooper? Could it not be in the newest case even though its pictured and numbered in the middle of all the stuff that is in stores now.

It because some stores are getting this case revision that doesn't include the snowtrooper. The other three assortments (HS87995C, HS87995C1, HS87995C3) do.

Of these 4 cases the Tri-Droid looks to be the one that short packed. Only shipping in the HS87995C case.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 02:28 PM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2009, 01:02 PM »
Thanks Jayson.

That figures that the case that is hitting around here has to be the one without the fig I really want. Oh well.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JDH1173

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm not just a member, I'm also the owner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2009, 12:49 PM »
Dang!  There is going to be ALOT of clone troopers on the pegs.  Army builder dreams do come true!  Too bad I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. :'( :'(

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2009, 01:39 PM »
If those are the only four assortments, the Snowtrooper ought to be somewhere out there.  I personally saw the Luke SL figure and I know I've read that others have as well.  Which is really strange because I haven't read anywhere that anyone has seen the Snowie.  Must be a couple someones at Walmart and Target central have an awesome Hoth battle going on right now...
I am not the Stig

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2009, 11:09 AM »
Everyone love the Snowees.

I hope this is not the case of  employees  that work just temporaly to get the best toys & collectibles for themselves as happen all year.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 11:12 AM by Theta 288 »

Offline darkksith

• Youngling
  • Completest Crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2009, 09:55 PM »

It because some stores are getting this case revision that doesn't include the snowtrooper. The other three assortments (HS87995C, HS87995C1, HS87995C3) do.

Of these 4 cases the Tri-Droid looks to be the one that short packed. Only shipping in the HS87995C case.

I can confirm that something is up with these case assortments. At 2 different Target stores today I spotted the case with the Tri-droid (HS87995C case) but no Snowtrooper. They had 1 extra of the AOTC clones instead. Both of these stores had no Legends figures the day before but had a total of 12 (normal case pack total) today.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 10:13 PM by darkksith »

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2009, 11:44 AM »
I saw this exact same thing at my Target.  The Snowtrooper is not in the case it's supposed to be.  It's either late, or maybe as I kind of suspected early on, it will turn in the TLC Hoth wave as a GH fig instead.  Or maybe it's just late.

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2009, 12:54 PM »
I already have my fill of Snowtroopers.  I'm just glad I was able to find a red ARC Trooper.   
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #160 on: January 22, 2009, 04:53 PM »
I picked up a SL Sandtrooper for my little Sandtrooper display.  I like how you can make him a normal stormtrooper by removing the pauldron and backpack and putting the small canister on his belt.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 22, 2009, 10:02 PM »
I already have my fill of Snowtroopers.  I'm just glad I was able to find a red ARC Trooper.   

Is he different than previous Red ARCs?

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 22, 2009, 10:16 PM »

Is he different than previous Red ARCs?

Well, he's the same Red ARC Trooper as the one included with the Target exclusive Order 66 2-pack, which I passed on.  That's precisely why I was glad to pick him up. 

Is he different than the versions released prior to that Target exclusive 2-pack?  He's certainly different than the Red ARC Trooper released during the Clone Wars line.  I'm certain of that.  But you should know better than I, being that you own practically every SW figure released by Hasbro, no?   ??? 
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 22, 2009, 10:21 PM »
If it's the Order 66 version I may buy it.  But the whole reissue thing is getting old to me.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 22, 2009, 10:24 PM »
I saw this exact same thing at my Target.  The Snowtrooper is not in the case it's supposed to be.  It's either late, or maybe as I kind of suspected early on, it will turn in the TLC Hoth wave as a GH fig instead.  Or maybe it's just late.

There are actually a couple different versions of that case.  I think I saw a case on EE that didn't have the snowtrooper and that seems to be the one that's hitting most stores right now.  IF I recall correctly, there are at least two other cases that had the snowy, so hopefully it's just a matter of time before these start showing up.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today