Author Topic: Legacy Wave 4 - Revenge of the Sith  (Read 50527 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Legacy Wave 4 - Revenge of the Sith
« Reply #135 on: October 7, 2008, 02:32 PM »
yeah, she doesn't ride a BARC speeder...  She's on a traditional sytled Speederbike that sits like a crotch rocket.  The two Clones that shoot her down are on BARC style bikes.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 7, 2008, 06:55 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this wave. It looks like Stass Allie may have the Clone Wars General Kenobi-style hip articulation. :o

Next up: Grievous pics? ;)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 7, 2008, 07:01 PM »
I WAS going to pass on Stass.  But they had to go do a great job on her instead.  My son oddly enough likes the deluxe version of her on the bike.  Well mainly the bike itself but knows she rides it.  So, I will give this version to him and see if he likes it. 

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2008, 04:18 AM »
I'm not 100% up on which BAD comes with which wave and so forth, so I'm just posting this here as it's late and I'd like to sleep...  No front page story for it, it's nothing huge, but I thought people might want a gander at the RA-7 (Silver) Build-A-Droid figure.  I was thinking he's either with the ROTS or the ANH wave...   :-X

It's tough to tell in the image but the shine to him is really nice.  Kind of how the metallic to the black RA-7 in the repaint wave's BAD figure is pretty nice.

I've lovin' Build-A-Droid this year, I must say.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: Legacy Wave 4 - RotS
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2008, 06:19 AM »
Nice JJ, this is in fact MB-RA-7, who is the BAD for the ROTS wave. Deep down I wish that this version had the metalized finish as a nice nod to the vintage DSD, but this will due.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Wave 4 - RotS
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2008, 09:29 AM »
I hear ya Jayson. However, all my POTF2 figure with the Metalized finish are flaking, so I' can't complain about the finish we're getting.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2008, 09:32 AM »
This guy comes with wave 4, the ROTS wave. I'll be looking forward to this one. Though, it'll pose the tough question of; which figure should stand beside the vintage version as the update? This RA7 which is the same color, or the FF black one which is the same name? Hmmm...
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2008, 02:11 PM »
If you guys are interested in it enough, if you have an extra POTF2 Death Star Droid, you can actually remove the black finish and get a completely chrome droid underneath.  Customizers found that little trick out some years back.

Nail Polish Remover should take the black coating off and reveal the chrome...  You'll probably have a tough time getting some of the black out of the recessed areas but it actually looks like wear & tear then too, an added bonus.  I've seen a couple customs like that over the years and they look pretty sharp.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2008, 03:35 PM »
Is that the droid that toyslandco has on ebay right now?

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2008, 05:14 PM »
If you guys are interested in it enough, if you have an extra POTF2 Death Star Droid, you can actually remove the black finish and get a completely chrome droid underneath.  Customizers found that little trick out some years back.

Nail Polish Remover should take the black coating off and reveal the chrome...  You'll probably have a tough time getting some of the black out of the recessed areas but it actually looks like wear & tear then too, an added bonus.  I've seen a couple customs like that over the years and they look pretty sharp.

Ya but then all you have is a BUFF chrome droid instead of a BUFF shiny black droid.  ;D
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2008, 01:33 AM »
I always actually liked the POTF2 DSD a lot...  I didn't think of it as buff really, but it definitely isn't the level of cool the new droids are either...  Still, I think vac-metalizing + articulation are things Hasbro doesn't want to get into too much since the pins at the very least couldn't be plated.

It makes a unique enough droid with chrome on it, but I too would dig a newer sculpt vac-metalized...  Still I dig the POTF2 one enough I guess.   :-\

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2008, 10:26 AM »
Buff, but in a feminine way.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #147 on: October 20, 2008, 09:48 AM »
They are up for preorder on HTS, all but one.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2008, 12:03 PM »
Buff, but in a feminine way.

You mean like Chyna?  :-\
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2008, 04:08 AM »
Got a couple carded shots of Stass Allie and Felucia Clone up on the front page...  The Felucia Clone is a real dickjob to the people who don't army build but want the droid.  That one stings to many I'm sure.  I personally don't mind the extra Clone so if people need the part it comes with I'll probably have extras.