Author Topic: Legacy Wave 4 - Revenge of the Sith  (Read 50526 times)

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Wave ? - Revenge of the Sith
« Reply #15 on: April 5, 2008, 11:47 AM »
We might get a new Palpatine in this Wave.

http://www.swcollector.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1251

2.) With the Evolutions sets doing so well, could this be where we might finally see a figure of Senate Duel Palpatine, along with a new THE PHANTOM MENACE Darth Sidious and a non-action feature version of Empire Proclamation Palpatine? "The Palpatine Legacy" has a nice ring to it!

ANSWER: We don't have a Palpatine set planned for Evolutions, but your suggestions are interesting. Maybe someday we would do a pack like this, if Evolutions returns, and if we haven't done these versions already (we have already slotted at least one of them into the basic figure line for a future wave).

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 5, 2008, 01:34 PM »
I'm not too surprised, but this is good news. Even though I voted for Senate Duel Palpatine in the ROTS wishlist, now I'm actually kind of hoping we get a resculpt of the Office Duel Palpatine first. They could include two headsculpts and the black robe he puts on after he names Anakin Vader, and that would make a pretty great figure.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 6, 2008, 09:34 AM »
A good senate duel Palpatine is extremely lacking. I'm hoping for that one as well.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #18 on: April 6, 2008, 10:00 AM »
Either Padme Buns hairdo or Senate Duel Palpatine are two of the most glaring unmade characters of EpIII...here is who I'd like to see (I'm guessing a 6 figure wave and Stass Allie has pretty much been confirmed):

Emperor Palpatine (Senate Duel)
Stass Allie
Padme Amidala Skywalker (Anakin Reunion)
General Grievous (SA and Properly Scaled)
Clone Trooper (Coruscant)
FX-6

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 6, 2008, 03:08 PM »
Grievous or bust.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 7, 2008, 03:42 PM »
I'm all for busts, too.  ;)

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 02:03 PM »
Here's my hopes/wishes...

1. Senate Duel Emperor
2. SA, correctly scaled Grievous with softgoods cloak (stitched-in pockets for lightsabers would be awesome)
3. SA Yoda with well-done softgoods robes
4. MagnaGuard SA with sturdy plastic and no action feature
5. Cin Drallig
6. New Wookiee warrior (the Sneak Preview sculpt with the armor style from the action feature wookiees)
7. Battle Droid SA, good quality plastic PLEASE!!!
8. Queen Organa
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline stan

• Jedi Initiate
  • Choose Your Destiny!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 6, 2008, 11:08 AM »
Here the lastest,

General Grevious (to scale)
Bail Organa (Senate attire)
Queen Organa
Fx-6
Felucia Clone Trooper
Agen Kolar
Stass Allie
Commander Faie

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 6, 2008, 01:37 PM »

-Whining Padme

Lacking specificity here.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 6, 2008, 10:05 PM »
From some otheR Site:

Revenge of the Sith Basic Figures

General Grevious (correct scale)
Stass Allie
Queen Breha Organa
Bail Organa (Senate Attire)
FX-6 (Medical Droid)
Felucia Clone Trooper
Commander Faie
Agen Kolar

No word on the BAF Droid Factory pack-in, but IF this wave turns out to be true, then it's a safe bet we'll see a pair of astromech droids.

Both General Grievous and Stass Allie are rumored to have been contenders for 2008 wave 1 (Stass Allie was even mentioned on some of the cardbacks), before being pushed back....might these be the place they ended up?

All of that sounds pretty good to me. I would prefer a Magnaguard resculpt over the 'Felucia Clone Trooper,' but it's great to see Grievous, Stass Allie, and Agen Kolar resculpts rumored. And I always love to see medical droids! :)

EDIT: Stan, I saw that you posted this list earlier, I just wanted to cite the internet media source. ;)
« Last Edit: May 6, 2008, 10:07 PM by David »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 6, 2008, 10:35 PM »
Here the lastest,

General Grevious (to scale)
Bail Organa (Senate attire)
Queen Organa
Fx-6
Felucia Clone Trooper
Agen Kolar
Stass Allie
Commander Faie

Saw this posted at the place that shall not be named.  There's some good choices on here.  FX-6 was a no-brainer.  Queen Organa is a decent choice, too.  Scaled Grievous was due.  Hoping that he comes with a softgoods cloak.

Some of the others?  I can see that another Bail Organa would be due.  I would have thought that a Jedi Temple Attack version might be a cool choice, but this works, too.  Stass Allie was expected.  Hoping for a decent upgrade on the BARC Speeder version.  Just not sure what color lightsaber she should have.  As for Agen Kolar?  That's got me scratching my head.  Hopping that it isn't a straight reissue.  I'd like to see this version as SA with a softgoods cloak, and packed with the blue lightsaber from the Palpatine's office scene.

The Clones are even more puzzling.  A Felucia Clone Trooper?  I guess one has never been issued on a basic figure card.  Throw in a softgoods kama and I'd be more likely to buy it.  But the Evolutions release and battle pack satisfied my army building needs.  And then Commander Faie.  What to expect there?  There's concept art pointing to one type of Clone that's similar to the Combat Engineer Clone in Battlefront II.  But in the Dark Horse comics he's in the Kashyyyk Trooper gear.  What gives?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 7, 2008, 09:18 AM »
Not a bad rumor list for ROTS. At least everyone will shut up about the properly scaled Grevious now.  :-X
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 7, 2008, 10:49 AM »
Not a bad rumor list for ROTS. At least everyone will shut up about the properly scaled Grevious now.  :-X

It's a good list, lots of variety... maybe a couple peg-warmers with the Organas. As for Grievous, there will probably be some gripe (not articulate enough, paint apps wrong, etc), but we can hope for the best.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 7, 2008, 04:54 PM »
If the Faie is like the concept art, BFII Engineer w/ Keller's cloak and the M&M paint job, it'd be pretty cool.  I might want to pick up a couple of those M&M troopers while I can.  Doesn't is seem like we should be seeing a new Owen and Beru Lars too?  We have the Skywalker infant Twins, a Queen Organa (rumored), we just need that not so happy home for baby Luke...
I am not the Stig

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 8, 2008, 10:30 AM »
I definately want FX-6 and Grievous.  The others are okay.  I may or may not buy a few of those.  Still waiting on buns style Padme and a nice duel figure of Palpatine.  I don't think anyone was asking for Agen Kolar were they?