Author Topic: Legacy Wave 4 - Revenge of the Sith  (Read 50599 times)

Offline IshiTib

• Jedi Initiate
  • The actual avatar is my newest figure:)
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Wave 4 - Revenge of the Sith
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2008, 02:17 AM »
Breha Organa, Bail Organa and Stass Allie are must-haves ;D
Sorry for my bad English, i am German.

Offline Adam_Pawlus

• Jedi Initiate
  • I hate baseball
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2008, 02:32 AM »
Have we seen that hooded clone in the past? He seems familiar.

He's basically a tweaked Commander Keller from the 2008 Wal-Mart comic packs, at least from the look of things.  That and the artwork has been all over the place.
--AP
16bit.com - Webmaster, Editor, Contributor
Entertaiment Earth - Marketing, Merchandising, Podcast
Galactichunter.com - Q&A, Figure of the Day, News

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2008, 02:54 AM »
Blowing up the photo made me think his helmet (maybe head too?), and belt look unique...  Couldn't tell much more on that.  Keller's helmet and sculpt in general are an Airborne Clonetrooper.  I'm not sure if the arms and everything are the Airborne Trooper on Faie or not.  Can't see the details to know.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2008, 04:30 AM »
Looking Commander Faie over more, I see his left leg is clearly a new sculpt, his helmet and hood are new sculpts, and so I'm gonna go on a limb and say he's maybe only sharing parts with an Airborne Trooper partially, but is a lot of new tooling.  His belt is dirtied up but I think it may not be new as I first thought.

I dig Faie's look and it's a very unique head/helmet.

Too bad we didn't get a Clone Engineer anywhere.  Way, way better choice than the "Imperial Engineer".  ::)  And nobody gave a hoot on Piell/Yaddle.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2008, 05:23 AM »
From Rebelscum:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:50 AM by Jeff »

Offline IshiTib

• Jedi Initiate
  • The actual avatar is my newest figure:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2008, 09:55 AM »
Waaahh, on these pics all figures look great, except the boring trooper :P
Sorry for my bad English, i am German.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2008, 10:34 AM »
These look really nice. I am thinking that the Stass body is actually the same as Butler Swans...
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2008, 11:28 AM »
Those two build a droids look like they have no knee or elbow articulation :-X

School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2008, 12:03 PM »
Grievous and FX-6 are the stars of this wave for me.  VERY NICE!  I've been waiting for an FX-6 figure ever since I saw that scene in ROTS.  And Grievous actually looks pretty menacing now.  I wonder if the arms might be interchangeable, so that you can have a 4 armed version as well as a 2 armed version.

Bail and Breha Organa both look good.  Not terrible exciting, but cool choices to round out the wave.  Commander Faie?  Eh.  I thought it was a cool design, but the fact that this clone never saw any screen time is wearing on me.  Stass Allie is a decent addition to the ranks of the Jedi.  A much better offering than the ROTS Deluxe figure.  And if it is based on the Bultar Swan body, I wouldn't be one to complain.  I thought Bultar Swan was a good figure.

Looks like the silver RA-7 is the BAF for this wave.  It looks like the knees aren't articulated, but that's not the end of the world.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:03 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2008, 12:09 PM »
grevious-looks like the shoulder joint, the 2 arms 1 shoulder, looks like they'll have to move together like the ROTS $10 deluxe version you move 1 the other has to move as well they don't look to operate independent of each other.  Though for a toy on this scale I don't know how you'd have 2 arms 1 socket and still be seperate movement.

stass-wouldn't surprise me if it's Swann's body under just different colors, hands, and maybe a different skirt piece.  Also she looks to be holding Jade's lightsaber from the comic pack.

Faie-I'm hoping/wondering if that's a removable helmet, he had a distinct hairstyle for a clone and H would be missing a chance here to give us something a little different besides just the standard clone head.  Also faie concept art had him in armor different then the standard, who knows whats under that poncho.

husband and wife-just me or does Bail look like a child molester standing next to Breha, she looks like a child.  They'll peg warms like crazy, but look like good custom fodder.  Bail I think has the "trench coat"outfit thing going on under the soft goods.
www.padawansguide.com/others/bail6.jpg
www.padawansguide.com/others/sheltay.jpg

FX-6-looks great he'll look good with chopper & 21b.

RA-7-I wonder how they'll pack these if they're 2 different versions?  They don't look to have much articulation, hopefully they're just protos but I guess it's the best we'll get.  Better then the buff version, he looks like a load lifter driod compared to this one.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:26 PM by jedipurge »
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2008, 06:56 PM »
RA-7-I wonder how they'll pack these if they're 2 different versions?  They don't look to have much articulation, hopefully they're just protos but I guess it's the best we'll get.  Better then the buff version, he looks like a load lifter driod compared to this one.

There are numbers next to each BAF droid in the poster.  Those run sequentially, and it looks like the black RA-7 is packed with wave 3.  The silver version appears to come with wave 4.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2008, 11:44 PM »
These look really nice. I am thinking that the Stass body is actually the same as Butler Swans...

I was thinking exactly the same thing.   In a Q&A, maybe here even, Hasbro said (I think) that Bultar's body could be used to make other female Jedi... 

Personally I'm hoping for some generic male/female humans at some point.  I'm tired of the only human Jedi I have being main characters or Mace Windu.  Gotta get some good generic Jedi in there.  Pilot Obi-Wan with a new head and deco...  Easily resold figure.  Do the N'Sync Jedi, whatever, just hope they do some generic humans.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2008, 09:46 AM »
To bad the Protocol BAD's don't look articulated. Other than that, for a PT wave, this is a pretty good one and I think it's because there's no army builders (unless you want to consider the commander one.)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2008, 01:11 PM »
This wave looks good to me - I hope Greivous comes witha  cape.

Was that clone actually in the movie?  It's a ROTS wave right?

I don't recognize him.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2008, 01:19 PM »
This wave looks good to me - I hope Greivous comes witha  cape.

Was that clone actually in the movie?  It's a ROTS wave right?

I don't recognize him.

I think someone mentioned him being a concept art clone.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D: