Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Disney / Lucasfilm Exclusives

(1/3) > >>

Jayson:
Disney/Indiana Jones

Padme & Leia Figural Dress Set

Brian:
Thanks for posting those, they look pretty neat.  I'd really like to get the Muppet/Star Wars set, being a fan of both of those.  The other stuff is neat too, and I'd almost be tempted to try and get the Padme/Leia dress set thing for our daughter (when she's older).

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Brian on March 21, 2008, 10:00 AM ---Thanks for posting those, they look pretty neat.  I'd really like to get the Muppet/Star Wars set, being a fan of both of those.  The other stuff is neat too, and I'd almost be tempted to try and get the Padme/Leia dress set thing for our daughter (when she's older).

--- End quote ---

I'll actively be in search of the Yoda characters and I really like the concept of those Padme / Leia sets as well. Hasbro should take note of all those outfits and accessories.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jayson on March 21, 2008, 10:03 AM ---I really like the concept of those Padme / Leia sets as well.
--- End quote ---

My niece has a bunch of the dress-up figure sets based on the various Disney princesses (Beauty & Beast, Mermaid, Cinderella, etc).  I bet she'd love these as well.  Very cool to see them include SW in the line like that.

evenflow:
More Disney items to buy. I like the Indy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version