Community > Well of the Souls

Medicom Indy & Idol Kub/Be@r 2-Pack

(1/16) > >>

I Am Sith:
There is going to be an Indiana Jones 2-Pack available to celebrate the release Indy 4 this summer.  For those of you that already own the Star Wars Series 2 chase figure, there is enough of a difference between that figure and this year's release.  Although I'm not very happy with the 2-pack release (I would have prefered a full Indy Series of figures), it's better than nothing...

This did not come from the Medicom web-site, but was found at blister.jp by someone over at KubrickNation.  A picture and link to the website are attached:

http://www.blister.jp/item8772.html

edit - just poping in to add a bigger pic - Jeff

Jeff:
Ooooh... nice find.  I guess I'm not surprised since Medicom has done the Kub/Be@r 2-packs for many summer movies lately, but you're right - a whole Indy series would have been a lot more fun.   :-\

Hopefully they will end up at Robby as well so I can get a group order going... :)

Oooh... it is up at Robby - details below!

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: Jeff on March 26, 2008, 10:28 AM ---Hopefully they will end up at Robby as well so I can get a group order going... :)

--- End quote ---

Count me in on that!

Jeff:
It is up at Robby with a 6/30/08 release date.  Time to get a group order going!

1 set:
- Jeff
- I Am Sith
- BrentS
- Mikey D
- knashdx
- Brian
- Jayson
- Scott
- efranks

Anyone else?  Cost would be in the $25-30 range...

Here is the Robby.jp pic, which shows off the gun and whip that comes with the set...

Mikey D:
Ah, **** it.  Please put me down for a set, Jeff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version