Author Topic: Medicom Indy & Idol Kub/Be@r 2-Pack  (Read 7466 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Medicom Indy & Idol Kub/Be@r 2-Pack
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2008, 03:40 PM »
Bah.  I understand that shipping from Asia to the US isn't the cheapest in the world, but I really hate paying $15 - $30 in shipping on a 2-figure Kubrick set.

Now I wish I'd ponied up the $100 that Doc was asking for his chase Indy figure a few months ago.

E...
"Microsoft and Sony are acting like divorced parents fighting over kids.  MS tries to lay down the law, Sony buys them beer and pot." - @DanStapleton

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2008, 10:00 AM »
I broke down and bought this set from BBTS.  $35 is a bit steep for this set, but at least I know I have it coming.  I also picked up a set for BrentS and picked up the Sweeney Todd set so I could save on shipping...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 4, 2008, 08:21 AM »
Bah.  I understand that shipping from Asia to the US isn't the cheapest in the world, but I really hate paying $15 - $30 in shipping on a 2-figure Kubrick set.

Now I wish I'd ponied up the $100 that Doc was asking for his chase Indy figure a few months ago.

E...

Still have it, comes with a pretty display case as well...

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2009, 02:56 AM »
BigBadToyStore.com has this set on clearance for $14.69 right now if anyone is still looking.

E...
"Microsoft and Sony are acting like divorced parents fighting over kids.  MS tries to lay down the law, Sony buys them beer and pot." - @DanStapleton