Author Topic: SITH_FIRE30'S Customs - 8/09 DARTH KRAYT - SW LEGACY  (Read 19334 times)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
 :o :o :o They're still awesome! :o :o :o
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline manglord

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Keep up the good work! This seems to be a lost art so to speak.....I'm just grateful you share your creations/ability with us all. Makes me want to try sculpting, but I don't really know where to start. Do you think it's possible to put together a "How to for beginners" tutorial? Hell, I'd even pay for it. Something to think about. Would be cool to be able to go up to a site and pay for a lesson on sculpting, be it photos and text, and or video.

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
You people are all FOOLS!  Obviously this Sith dude is a professional who should not be posting here. He probably works for McFarlaine or something. I say we block him from this site! He is making us all look bad. Sith! I hereby declare that you do not post unless you create stuff that is subpar!

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Ever think about applying to Hasbro for a job? Your work is amazing dude, if only the people working at Hasbro could make figures like this. ::)
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline sith29

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Do you think it's possible to put together a "How to for beginners" tutorial?
I may be  able to work something out with the guys at TriGate Creations (GTG customs) someday but not in the immediate future. I can still do a step-by-step pic turorial perhaps..

Offline sith29

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
You people are all FOOLS!  Obviously this Sith dude is a professional who should not be posting here. He probably works for McFarlaine or something.

LOL! Awesome - dude, I wish!!!

Offline sith29

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Ever think about applying to Hasbro for a job? Your work is amazing dude, if only the people working at Hasbro could make figures like this. ::)

Thanks - It's crossed my mind - I may need to find out how to go about doing that..it's worth a shot right?

Offline sith29

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: SITH_FIRE30'S Customs - 5/22 MARA JADE, JARAEL and DEL
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 12:02 PM »
Thanks for all your comments guys! BUMP for a new update!!!

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2008, 02:19 PM »
Sith- just like I've mentioned at other sites (ad nauseum  :-X), I hope some day you use your powers to create obscure film-based characters!  I would so love to see what you could do with some background cantina guys or Jabba goons.  We need a good headsculpt of the Mosep and Solomahal aliens!
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Darth Tedious

• Youngling
  • Who's scruffy lookin'?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2008, 03:50 PM »
Sith- just like I've mentioned at other sites (ad nauseum  :-X), I hope some day you use your powers to create obscure film-based characters!  I would so love to see what you could do with some background cantina guys or Jabba goons.  We need a good headsculpt of the Mosep and Solomahal aliens!

I'll second that. Your stuff is really great, but I have no idea who most of these characters are.  :-\

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 10:11 AM »
holy cow dude! you seem to get better and better every time i see your stuff....if you dont mind me asking...how are the kotor mando's you were doing a while back coming along?...i never saw them finished and id LOVE to!  ;D

amazing job as always!
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline sith29

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 9, 2008, 04:08 PM »

I agree - I'd really like to work on more recognizable characters - I am working on a few cantina creatures right now but they were early concepts that never got off the ground at lucasfilm - still, i need to get into doing some original trilogy sculpts. I'll look into doing a couple and let you guys know something soon :)

Offline sith29

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 9, 2008, 04:10 PM »
holy cow dude! you seem to get better and better every time i see your stuff....if you dont mind me asking...how are the kotor mando's you were doing a while back coming along?...i never saw them finished and id LOVE to!  ;D

amazing job as always!

Thanks!!! :)

The mandos are still being worked on - and I have a couple more on the way as well - and I'm doing some reconstructive work on Rholan...need to be taller and have better boots - never like the originals ;) Should have something to show you soon :)

Offline sith29

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: SITH_FIRE30'S Customs - 8/09 DARTH KRAYT - SW LEGACY
« Reply #28 on: August 9, 2008, 04:14 PM »
BUMP! for Sith Lord Darth Krayt from SW Legacy

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: SITH_FIRE30'S Customs - 8/09 DARTH KRAYT - SW LEGACY
« Reply #29 on: August 9, 2008, 09:14 PM »
That Krayt is ******* amazing!!!  Wow.  Are you building these for your self or for sale?  Really accurate and detailed, and I love that he has a removable helmet!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today