Multimedia > The Prequel Trilogy

The Official Cast Thread

(1/5) > >>

MisterPL:
I'm starting this thread to announce the latest cast additions to Episode III not only to trim the number of "New Cast Member!" threads but to keep the spoilers in the body of the thread rather than the title where it's visible to the rest of the forum.

With that, I present Mon Mothma:

Played by Genevieve O'Reilly, not Natalie Portman as some have speculated.

Mister Skeezler:
There's confirmation of Mon Mothma?!?!?!? That's the best news I've heard all day!

even though its only 12:30pm

:o :o :o

Scott:
I was just about to post the same thing...good idea for a thread title too until we figure out how to blank out the Subject title from the rest of the non-spoiler people :-*

Scott:
I just realized...

Like the ever so popular WWJD...everyone should do the Opposite of WWGD???

Please everyone Don't Do What Gregg Does

Thoughts?

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: OCB on June 20, 2003, 03:18 PM ---Please everyone Don't Do What Gregg Does
--- End quote ---

I saw that earlier today, and had a nice chuckle to myself.  Looks like he already got hollered at by someone for doing that.  But I must add that Mon Mothma was quite the hottie in her younger days...   :D

John, you've done well here my friend, as we were just discussing in the Admin forum several days ago that we really needed to keep an eye on the posts, and especially the thread titles in the Ep. 3 Spoiler section.  So once again, you've made our life a little easier - thanks!  Uber-helpful posting streak up to 2 days for you now!  Keep it up!   :-*

BTW, there's a couple more recent Ep. 3 casting confirmations in this thread as well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version