Multimedia > The Prequel Trilogy

The Official Cast Thread

<< < (2/5) > >>

Darth Kenobi:

--- Quote from: OCB on June 20, 2003, 03:18 PM ---I just realized...

Like the ever so popular WWJD...everyone should do the Opposite of WWGD???

Please everyone Don't Do What Gregg Does

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---
First off Gregg seems to think if someone (author/writer/director/site) says it then it not a spoiler and should not have a warning as seen over at RS.   ::)
As far as this thread I like the fact that it would hide stuff that we don't want to know if we want to be free of knowing what happens.  
I glad that Mon Moth is going to be in Ep3 and maybe this would mean a EU character will be in the movie as will, the third member of the founding of the Alliance.

Mikey D:
Definitely not a bad looking chick, but man, do the woman in the SW universe age bad or what?

I mean, jeez, its only 20 years between EIII and ANH.  The above situation is too bad, but look at the younger version of Aunt Beru in AOTC and compare her to the ANH version.  

**Shudders**

MisterPL:
Hey, it's not like these women are living in Beverly Hills. They have hardships, difficult lives. Look at any U.S. president when he took office and compare him ONE TERM later. Politics ain't good for the complexion or the scalp.

As for Beru, that's just sun damage... times TWO! (I think she's pretty hot. I'd shag her rotten.)

NirvanaChicken:
Sorry guys this has nothing to do with how hot that chick is debate because i'm a chick, therfore i have no opinion.  I just wanted to tell mikey d that his spiderman is cool ;D

Scott:
Big Update Today...

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/news20030626.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version