Author Topic: Whoo!!! My Monkey Smokes Again!  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Master_Phruby

• Jedi Master
  • It's for display only!
    • View Profile
Re: Whoo!!! My Monkey Smokes Again!
« Reply #30 on: December 9, 2009, 09:58 AM »
Where did you get the monkey neck wrap?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #31 on: December 9, 2009, 08:21 PM »
I was going to get it at a store called Peebles.  I'm not sure if you have them or not out your way Paul.  They're a weird store.  Like a small JC Penney's (even carry some of the same brands), but they tend to put into very rural areas instead of built up ones.  There's 2 or 3 in Western PA and one's right on the hill above me.

They were out (I got a cat one though that's neat, for myself because I get migraines bad).  So I started browsing the interwebs for the manufacturer and came up with places they sell to other than Peebles.  Beale's of Florida is where I ordered one.  It wasn't expensive or anything.  http://www.bealls.com/  Shipped real fast too.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 01:56 AM »
So that Sorento commercial's got me jonesin' for a lifesize sock-monkey costume.

You'd think those would be everywhere, but you'd be wrong.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77