Author Topic: SA Imperial Officer, 2009... Finally?  (Read 8786 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: SA Imperial Officer, 2009... Finally?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 04:45 PM »
What about a new AT-ST Driver? I'd much rather have that than a new AT-AT Driver. ???

Amen.  Thow the hat on him and he's a Scanner Tech, from ANH or the background guys on the bridge of the STD  ;D in ESB.  Come on Hasbro don't let us down.

Yeah, I'd army build that one a bit. 10-15 of them.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline clonebuyer111

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 04:52 PM »
i would as well maybe 5?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 09:18 AM »
What about a new AT-ST Driver? I'd much rather have that than a new AT-AT Driver. ???

Amen.  Thow the hat on him and he's a Scanner Tech, from ANH or the background guys on the bridge of the STD  ;D in ESB.  Come on Hasbro don't let us down.

Yeah, I'd army build that one a bit. 10-15 of them.

Same here. Except I'd most likely be replacing my current stash of 36 At-St Drivers and 18 converted to scanning techs.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 09:57 AM »
It would be great if they could sculpt the caps like the Cobra soldier helmets, to be able to switch among different colored versions as needed.  The real trick for this figure is super SA concealed very well.  They may have to develop new techniques just to get it right!
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 09:02 PM »
If done right, I'd love to see a soft goods tunic "skirt", which, combined with ball jointed knees, would allow us to finally have an officer that can sit at a 90 degree angle. Wishful thinking on my part though.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2008, 04:14 PM »
I'd like if there was some variety in these.  Particularly if we see a couple head sculpts and a couple uniform colors.  You know, Grey-Green, Grey, Black, the various colors we saw through the original trilogy.
I am not the Stig