Author Topic: TLC "Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol" Battle Pack  (Read 26636 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: TLC "Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol" Battle Pack
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2008, 11:23 AM »
I saw this set at TRU yesterday, but at $24.99 I didn't pick it up.  I'm still on the fence with this one as it is, let alone for $5 more.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2008, 08:41 AM »
I saw this set at TRU yesterday, but at $24.99 I didn't pick it up.  I'm still on the fence with this one as it is, let alone for $5 more.

Brian, I have an extra "Snow" Speederbike with Scout. If you want it, I got the set for $20 (was $21.40 with tax). So split that in half=$10.70. I'd be willing to sell the extra to you for that price, plus exact shipping. I'd guess shipping to be no more than $3. This way you don't have to buy the whole set, especially if you might only want ONE of the speederbikes/snow scout.

If Brian doesn't want this, then I'll offer it up to anyone else who does.

(Oh and Dan, yours is being sent out to you tonight, just been extremely busy between work and looking for a new home to buy so I kept forgetting to mail it. It goes tonight! Apologies)
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2008, 09:43 AM »
Sorry I don't have the scan, but in this weeks TRU ad, they have a picture of this set, but the figures are re-arranged in the box to face each other.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:47 AM by Darth_Anton »
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2008, 10:32 AM »
Anyone think that Hasbro might re-visit this character down the line and give it a proper new sculpt? I know anything is possible, but I wonder how likely it could be.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2008, 01:13 PM »
I finally caved and bought this a couple of weeks ago.  And I was surprised to see that there's a Republic logo on the speederbike, and not an Imperial logo.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2008, 09:07 PM »
Yeah that was a big to-do when they got released.  I apparantly "lucked out" and got the ones with Imperial Logos on them.  I saw lots with the Republic Logos though, and then really these sets all up and vanished near me.  I've not seen it now for quite a while, though I don't frequent TRU and KB to know if they're hanging around there.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2008, 09:17 PM »
Yeah that was a big to-do when they got released.  I apparantly "lucked out" and got the ones with Imperial Logos on them.  I saw lots with the Republic Logos though, and then really these sets all up and vanished near me.  I've not seen it now for quite a while, though I don't frequent TRU and KB to know if they're hanging around there.

JJ do you have a pic of yours with the Imp. logo? I have yet to see an actual pic of a set with them.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2008, 10:43 PM »
No I don't I'm afraid, however I could be mistaken too and have the Republic Logos and not Imperial...  I put the bikes in my parts bin because I don't care for them (anyone want them?) and only wanted the figures.  Maybe I'm just confusing my logos...  I just recall hearing a lot of broohaha about the logo "variant".  Perhaps it never existed?

I'll see if I can get a picture of mine maybe with my cell phone.  I don't have anything to compare it to though so I'll poke around the net and look when I find my bikes and see what logo they are.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2008, 10:50 PM »
No I don't I'm afraid, however I could be mistaken too and have the Republic Logos and not Imperial...  I put the bikes in my parts bin because I don't care for them (anyone want them?) and only wanted the figures.  Maybe I'm just confusing my logos...  I just recall hearing a lot of broohaha about the logo "variant".  Perhaps it never existed?

I'll see if I can get a picture of mine maybe with my cell phone.  I don't have anything to compare it to though so I'll poke around the net and look when I find my bikes and see what logo they are.

You can compare yours to mine. There has been speculation in certain circles that there never was a Imperial logo variant, just mass misremembering and conflating of the 2 symbols.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird