Author Topic: Legacy Collection Rumors  (Read 60951 times)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Collection Rumors
« Reply #150 on: October 3, 2009, 12:26 AM »
Stan's track record is about as good as yours and mine for inside knowledge and prediction.

Indeed.  If you throw enough crap at a wall, some of it is bound to stick.

I needed to read something funny...thanks Nick. ;D
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline stan

• Jedi Initiate
  • Choose Your Destiny!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 3, 2009, 01:44 AM »
I be laughing at you boys next year...when then this crap comes to pass!!!!   By way Nicklab and Darth Anton whats your track record.  Personally I don't give a damn what you think..  I just report what I hear from inside of hasbro.   Take it for what it is worth....CRAP!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 3, 2009, 02:56 AM by Jeff »

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
Re: Rumors and Speculation
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2009, 02:52 PM »
I surpise that they are finally doing the cloud car, I brought the vintage one thinking that they would never do one.  oh well.  what is next ?  Sail Barge  ::)... Death Star  ;) (never going to happen)

The elusive and mysterious "STAN" at RS has confirmed work on a Sailbarge is indeed underway. In planning stages but on the drawing board. This guys rumor record is somewhat questionable. With the revelation of the Cloud Car which Hasbro stated over and over would never happen actually is with added aggressive features. Could the Sailbarge get the same treatment?

Only STAN knows.......
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2009, 03:02 PM »
For what it's worth, I've chatted with Stan a few times and my impression is that he's been honest in what he shares.  Others might have different views on that, but my opinion on him is a positive one.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2009, 04:04 PM »
For what it's worth, I've chatted with Stan a few times and my impression is that he's been honest in what he shares.  Others might have different views on that, but my opinion on him is a positive one.

I agree, I may have came off a bit facetious but he has had some solid rumors. I brought up his Sail Barge comment for that reason especially after seeing the revamped CC. I hope he is right. That (or any OOT vehicle for that matter) I would happily hand over my money for.

He also mentioned a redo on the CC pilot, Ozzel and take apart 3P0 including retaining the bendable knees.

Offline stan

• Jedi Initiate
  • Choose Your Destiny!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2009, 09:47 PM »
I just want to share that Jabba Sail Barge was up on discussion boards again at Hasbro i do not know if it is under development though.  Hasbro really would like to do this item and it has one hell of a tool cost.  So will shall see!!!  If I get more concrete information then I share it with everone.   Hearing that Oola will come with the Jabba/dias which Wal Mart is pair up as an exclusive in fall of next year.  Unless she get shuffle to the basic figure line.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2009, 10:24 PM »
I can't really trust Hasbro when they state they are not making something.  They denied the hell out of that Cloud Car and here it comes.  Same with the Big Millenium Falcon and AT-TE.  Yet they will show figures at a convention and then not sell them.  Odd. 

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2009, 10:32 PM »
When they say they're not doing it, it usually means they are.  Sail Barge?  It's a long shot, but hey.  Who knows anymore.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2009, 11:55 PM »
I just want to share that Jabba Sail Barge was up on discussion boards again at Hasbro i do not know if it is under development though.  Hasbro really would like to do this item and it has one hell of a tool cost.  So will shall see!!!  If I get more concrete information then I share it with everone.   Hearing that Oola will come with the Jabba/dias which Wal Mart is pair up as an exclusive in fall of next year.  Unless she get shuffle to the basic figure line.

Thanks for posting! See, you are not mysterious after all. I like the Ghost of Obi-Wan post appearance here, adds to the mystic.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2009, 09:07 AM »
Then what happened to the Slave One that was to be revealed at Comic-Con this past year? Or the totally new speeder bike from a few years back?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2009, 09:12 AM »
We got the Slave One, just not the one evryone wanted...   :P

I personally haven't lost faith in the new Slave One.  I bet we will see it at Toy Fair.  I recall Hasbro saying something in the past, it may have even been for a different line (Indiana Jones maybe), that it is a pretty safe bet that if something/someone comes out in the Galactic Heros line then it has a solid chance for coming out in the action figure line.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2009, 10:14 AM »
When they say they're not doing it, it usually means they are.  Sail Barge?  It's a long shot, but hey.  Who knows anymore.

I hope you are right...they have been shouting from the rooftops about not tooling the Twilight for the TCW line, and it just doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

But yeah, their denials seem pretty hollow after getting exposed on the Cloud Car.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2009, 10:35 AM »
I really do not get the obsession with the Twilight. It has not been seen in a long time and is really not that great of a vehicle. Slave 1, AT-AT or Sailbarge are much more desirable and classic iconic choices. The animated **** is going to get enough love in 2010, the real mainline is getting the shaft so I lost a lot of love for anything animated.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2009, 10:45 AM »
I don't care about the Twilight or a new Slave One.  AT-AT and Sail Barge?  I do want those. 

I'd like a Death Star playset/diorama too and some scenes that look like movie sets, but I'm crazy like that in wanting to be able to display things that actually represent what we see on screen.   :P

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2009, 11:59 AM »
I don't care about the Twilight or a new Slave One.  AT-AT and Sail Barge?  I do want those. 

I'd like a Death Star playset/diorama too and some scenes that look like movie sets, but I'm crazy like that in wanting to be able to display things that actually represent what we see on screen.   :P

You are not crazy at all, did you see my new collection set up? The link is in my signature, I am all about the screen scene display.