Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

Recent Legacy Purchases

<< < (2/209) > >>

ctonra:
I stopped by Walmart today in central Jersey and they had new GH figures out.  Passed on them.   other then that I've seen nothing.

JangoTat:
It kind of sucks every since I found my BMF I havent seen a thing(that is new) on the pegs. It is kind of depressing but at the same time I am hoping that will just mean more on the shelfs come July 26. My olny question (of course directed at CDN collectors) is how good has the quantity of figures been on the first day of release? I know we dont get MM but we are basically just getting opening hour madness(I think..) is there usually a lot of product or am I gonna end up getting there only to see 2 of each box put out on the shelfs :-\

Dressel Rebel:

--- Quote from: JangoTat on July 14, 2008, 12:27 PM ---It kind of sucks every since I found my BMF I havent seen a thing(that is new) on the pegs. It is kind of depressing but at the same time I am hoping that will just mean more on the shelfs come July 26. My olny question (of course directed at CDN collectors) is how good has the quantity of figures been on the first day of release? I know we dont get MM but we are basically just getting opening hour madness(I think..) is there usually a lot of product or am I gonna end up getting there only to see 2 of each box put out on the shelfs :-\

--- End quote ---

I'm sure that in August through December you are going to get whatever you want in the quantity you want it, no matter what you see in July.  By September this **** will be all over the place and then some.

jedi_master_sal:

--- Quote from: Dressel Rebel on July 14, 2008, 03:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: JangoTat on July 14, 2008, 12:27 PM ---It kind of sucks every since I found my BMF I havent seen a thing(that is new) on the pegs. It is kind of depressing but at the same time I am hoping that will just mean more on the shelfs come July 26. My olny question (of course directed at CDN collectors) is how good has the quantity of figures been on the first day of release? I know we dont get MM but we are basically just getting opening hour madness(I think..) is there usually a lot of product or am I gonna end up getting there only to see 2 of each box put out on the shelfs :-\

--- End quote ---

I'm sure that in August through December you are going to get whatever you want in the quantity you want it, no matter what you see in July.  By September this **** will be all over the place and then some.

--- End quote ---

That's what I'm hoping for.

I expect to get most of what I want from the 7/26 release, but it will be a few weeks after that before we start seeing anything newer than that. So none of us should really have a hard time at finding any of this.

tonphanan:
Saw this endcap at my Wal-mart today. Mostly re issuse stuff but Legacy non the less.

Hit another Wal-mart at 11pm one nite and they had a full pallet of the new legacy items, but nothing hit the shelfs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version