Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190258 times)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 08:39 PM »
Rebel Pilots x 2 and Imperial Pilots evolutions.

I firmly believe that Biggs should have just been a generic removable helmet TIE pilot.  This would have been the perfect army builder pack with that.  The EIII clone pilot is just lovely.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline nheimbigner

• Youngling
  • clone 5x
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 08:40 PM »
AK REV!!! 8)
.o0O0o.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 09:29 PM »
Is Biggs, bulky/bigger than the average SW figure DR?  Or just taller than the TIE Pilot OTC figure?
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 10:43 PM »
I wound up walking out with a Padme Evolutions set and an AT-TE at a local Target this evening. The boxes are stamped with do not sell until 7/26 and apparently there are signs as well in the stockroom stating as such, but the dude who helped me out at one store seemed not to care - so early bird hunters could potentially score some new toys in advance. No luck on the TLC figures, they were scanning in for $7.99 so I didn't bother for now - they'll be everywhere anyways. Also I got to see 3 Evolutions cases, they were all Wv1R1 08 which contained one Padme, one Sith repack, and two Fett repacks. So no luck with the Pilot sets yet, but there's always tomorrow ;)

The AT-TE is a behemoth, I can't wait to put it together tomorrow, just ran out of time this evening. :(
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 09:31 AM »
Also I got to see 3 Evolutions cases, they were all Wv1R1 08 which contained one Padme, one Sith repack, and two Fett repacks. So no luck with the Pilot sets yet, but there's always tomorrow ;)

I pulled Rebel Pilots and Imperial Pilots out of cases marked W1 R2 and W2 R1, I think.  The first case I opened up off a pallet at Walmart I believe was W2 R1 - and that was Padme x 1,  Fett x 1, Imperial Pilots x 1, and Rebel Pilots x 1 (B-Wing Farlander, Female twileki).  I think the Rebel Pilots pack I got with the Sullustan came from a case marked W1 R2, but it all happened so fast I didn't have time to snap a cell phone pick of the pallets.

This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 09:34 AM »
Interesting day yesterday.

First Target: Walked in at opening with a guy from SSG, nothing was on the shelves which were reset and ready to go. We chit-chatted for a moment until a worker wheeled a cart FULL of SW toys toward us. "Saw you guys and thought you might want this" he said. YES! We were stoked. They had everything - all three assortments of figures, ships, evolutions... Another guy showed up and Bikercout1 called, I told him, "get over here now."

We started collecting our purchases. When the worker was opening his seventh box, he suddenly noticed the street date. We tried to convince him, to no avail, that it was meaningless. He started asking others what he should do. I turned to the SSG guy, who had his kid and a basked full of CW figs and said "go. Go now. They're going to take everything back." He did. He's the only one who walked out with anything. Then Bikerscout1 showed up and I had to give him the bad news.

Next Target: I went in the afternoon while my Daughter was at piano lessons. Low and behold, the shelves were stocked to the gills with Legends, some CW figs, Evolutions, Ships, AT-TE-s, Falcons, Fox's and the other accessory stuff. I grabbed an AT-TE, Spider Droid, V-19 and Padme Evo (W1R1 was all they got in) and checked out immediately, no problem.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:55 AM by Darth_Anton »
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 01:11 PM »
I went back to the Target where I scored my loot yesterday and they pulled every last piece into the back. Someone there caught notice. I was hoping to pick up the Padme Evo set.....guess I will have to wait for now.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2008, 02:35 PM »
danm all of you and your legacy finds/and some purchases, it's all about finding a squadron of Saga 2 yellow turd Naboo soldier for $3.24  >:(
did find a Juno for that price  :)
Whats up with the Targets around here you'd think they actually care about the street dates or something.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 02:37 PM »
danm all of you and your legacy finds/and some purchases, it's all about finding a squadron of Saga 2 yellow turd Naboo soldier for $3.24  >:(
did find a Juno for that price  :)
Whats up with the Targets around here you'd think they actually care about the street dates or something.

I am sure managment cares about the street dates. But when you look at minimum wage workers...well they dont give a rats *** lol.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 06:11 PM »
PIcked up wave 2 at Target, plan on going back tonight and try to get wave 1 or CW 1.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 06:52 PM »
I'm gonna put on a clone trooper voice changer and raid Target's stockroom with a plastic lightsaber. I will report back when I have my loot. Street dates be damned! >:(
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2008, 09:39 AM »
Picked up a #1 Han and a Quad gun Clone trooper at Target yesterday.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2008, 04:00 PM »
Scored clone armor Obi-Wan today.  My first Legacy Collection figure purchase!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Phatty

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • The Imperial Ship Yards
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2008, 08:14 PM »
I was able to score the whole Legacy Wave 2 set at $3.32 each!  Couldn't believe it was such an error like that, but I ain't asking, I just bought them!  Found them all at a Target in NW Indiana.  No other finds all throughout the region.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 07:04 AM »
Wow...3.32 is even better then the 4.64 i got them at. What sku did they ring up at. Mine came up at 0990 instead of 0991.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"