Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190812 times)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #615 on: September 26, 2009, 12:24 AM »
Picked up Amidala and the Gungan at Target today. I did not see the other two I wanted from this wave, Obi-Wan and Rum Sleg. I also found Clegg and Sidious, but there was no way I was paying $7.50 for those guys.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: September 26, 2009, 12:10 PM »
Scored the Darth Krayt & Sigel Dare comic 2-pack yesterday.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: September 27, 2009, 06:38 PM »
Picked up the Target RC Droids for $4.24 a pop this morning.   8)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: September 28, 2009, 11:03 AM »
My Target Droids flirted with clearance for about two weeks. Then they all went back up to full price.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #619 on: September 28, 2009, 11:25 AM »
Legacy Dewback MIB I got on eBay. It's really awesome. The only drawback to the Dewback is the mouth is not articulated. I will take a pic tonight! The new Sandtrooper sniper rifle is really cool too and they improved the Stormie's helmet.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: September 28, 2009, 05:44 PM »
My Target Droids flirted with clearance for about two weeks. Then they all went back up to full price.

The RC droids, as well as the Galactic Heroes and Titaniums were being sporatically clearanced at certain Targets in my area early on this year for reasons I don't understand as I always thought they were across the board when it came to stuff like this.  The store that I got these from started or re-started their clearance on these a few weeks back and I've just kinda had these in the oven waiting - so to speak.  Nice to have all 4 for the price of one though.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 1, 2009, 07:53 AM »
just got the other day, my 1st Geonossis Turret BP & one Evolution Pack of Commandos

The Turret is now modeling at the (moderator) ex-Ryan's Gunship...Thanx again budy ;)

The only thing that bugs me is that Alpha didn't come with white hair at the sides like it supossed to.

« Last Edit: October 1, 2009, 09:38 PM by Theta 288 »

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 1, 2009, 05:58 PM »
Just picked up the full set of Geonosis 2 packs. They weren't on the shelf. I had to use an in to get them from the back. Didn't need all six, but oddly I bought them all anyway.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #623 on: October 1, 2009, 06:04 PM »
The only thing that bugs me is that Alpha didn't come with white hair at the sides like it supossed to.

That's weird, my Alpha came with the white hair on the sides  ???
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 1, 2009, 09:47 PM »

That's weird, my Alpha came with the white hair on the sides  ???

Weird Indeed Jayson check the clip... Guess I have the young version of Alpha  ???

BTW: just grabbed another Geonosis BP today to complete a T-Gunship... very nice to see by my own eyes , mission complete :)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 1, 2009, 10:45 PM »
Those pods seem to "take over" the gunship in size.  Question - are the pods in the wings supposed to be the same size?  Guess I never really paid attention if there were clones in there or not.

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 1, 2009, 11:00 PM »
Those pods seem to "take over" the gunship in size.  Question - are the pods in the wings supposed to be the same size?  Guess I never really paid attention if there were clones in there or not.

Edited: Its called: Composite  Beam Turret/or Wing Turrets .... what u see at the wings

« Last Edit: October 2, 2009, 02:59 AM by Theta 288 »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 2, 2009, 10:10 AM »
Picked up the entire Jedi wave yesterday at Target.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #628 on: October 3, 2009, 12:48 AM »
If you're still looking for the AOTC wave, I humbly suggest checking your local Kohl's. They aren't cheap ($9.50!) but it worked out for me since I only needed Typho and Owen, and now I don't have to order them from HTS and pay $4 more in shipping. They had about four cases at my local store, so that must be where most of these went.

There's also quite a selection of CW stuff too, though it's all the same stuff you can find at WM and Target for $2 cheaper.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 3, 2009, 10:35 AM »
I picked up the new TIE Interceptor.