Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190731 times)

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #630 on: October 7, 2009, 08:57 PM »
TRU Crumb bomber
TRU Tie Interceptor x2
Gungan #8
Rum #2
Qui-Eopie Jinn x5

The Tie Interceptor is freaking awesome! While overpriced the new details are really cool and very well done!
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #631 on: October 7, 2009, 09:05 PM »

It's nice to see my old gunship being taken care of. :)
"This is the way."

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 7, 2009, 09:16 PM »
TRU Crumb bomber
TRU Tie Interceptor x2
Gungan #8
Rum #2
Qui-Eopie Jinn x5

The Tie Interceptor is freaking awesome! While overpriced the new details are really cool and very well done!

I WISH I could have paid the TIE Interceptor price for my Crumb Bomber! $73 is almost as much as the old Walmart Exclusives are going for on eBay these days...yikes.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 7, 2009, 10:42 PM »
Picked up a Darth Sidious Hologram figure this morning at Wal-Mart. 
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 8, 2009, 10:00 PM »
My Pleasure Ryan, I wish I could do that with the 2nd Gunship I had from you, but it seems impossible.

BTW: I have just completed the 3-o Knights fom Legacy Comics today.

« Last Edit: October 9, 2009, 01:03 AM by Theta 288 »

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 9, 2009, 01:01 PM »
I just received the Target exclusive Rancor as a gift! It's an awesome beast. 8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 9, 2009, 01:07 PM »
Saw the Phantom Menace wave for the first time this AM, got Obi Wan and Queen Amidala.
I am not the Stig

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 9, 2009, 01:38 PM »
Just by chance I happened to stop by Walmart at lunch and they actually had the Droid Factory Exclusive pack I wanted - Boba and BL-17, the only one on the shelf at all. I had seen these before but it didn't register about the Droids connection - once I realized that, the appeal was too strong to deny. Freakin' sweet.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 9, 2009, 02:39 PM »
Picked up two sets of the Geonosis Arena 2-packs last night.

I also picked up the Re-issue of the Han/Chewie Marvel Comic 2-pack to finish off my MOC set of sets #1 - #8.

Picked up a MIB Crumb Bomber this morning too.

It's turning into an expensive week...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 9, 2009, 02:41 PM »
Actually saw a case from the The Phantom Menace wave (or what was left of it)!!  :o Funny because I went to that Target store Sunday and there was nothing there ... then I went Thursday and all that was left from the wave were the Gungan Warrior, Jawa w/ WED droid, and the Endor Scout trooper. Already have the scout, so I picked up the Jawa and Gungan. Really like these figures. I hadn't picked up the Jawa the first time it hit the white/blue packaging.

Does anyone know when Target stores re-stock their figures on the shelves??  ???
« Last Edit: October 9, 2009, 02:43 PM by Jabba the Slug »
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 9, 2009, 02:43 PM »

Does anyone know when Target stores re-stock their figures on the shelves??  ???

They restock over night, every day if they are high volume and some stores skip a couple days if they are low volume, and then the system pulls backstocked stuff all day as it sells (if they have any in back, that is). So they had plenty of chances to get new stuff between Sunday and Thursday.
« Last Edit: October 9, 2009, 02:46 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 9, 2009, 02:50 PM »
They restock over night, every day if they are high volume and some stores skip a couple days if they are low volume, and then the system pulls backstocked stuff all day as it sells (if they have any in back, that is). So they had plenty of chances to get new stuff between Sunday and Thursday.

I'm pretty sure when the economy tanked there was a financial release re: Target stores that indicated that in most markets they stopped overnight stocking to cut down on salary costs. While I don't remember the specifics, I know that they definitely did that in my area.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 9, 2009, 02:53 PM »
Some stores stock "early morning" instead of "overnight". So 4am to 12am instead of 10pm to 6 am, but most of the time you'll see the stuff early in the morning AND certainly new stuff showing up between Sun. and Thurs. makes sense.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 15, 2009, 07:40 PM »
I came across a very random Star Wars find today, at a local Rite Aid drugstore of all places...  The store had in stock the "Crimson Empire" figure pack and the "Rand Ecliptic" TIE Fighter with Hobby and the Rebel insignia on the wings.  They did not have price tags on them and I did not check the prices, but I would guess they are probably cheaper than on line.  The TIE looked interesting, but not so much that I wanted to pick it up.  Still, these might be showing up at your own local Rite Aids, so keep a lookout!
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #644 on: October 15, 2009, 08:45 PM »
They're $19.99 T-Man...  Or they should be.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77