Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 49205 times)

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #810 on: December 23, 2009, 10:11 PM »
Picked up the evolutions Boba Fett on LC
nice figure, I wanted this because I didnīt have the evo pack legacy of the Fett.

Offline commandernarra

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: December 23, 2009, 10:48 PM »
My notice just came in from a local online retailer that the EU figures a being shipped. :o
If they're here in Oz, they must be showing up in the States before February. BTW loose pics at http://stores.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Army-Store. Gonna be a looong wait until August...

Online Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: December 24, 2009, 12:16 AM »
Finally saw a Gungan Warrior at retail and bought that yesterday.  I can't believe how scarce this figure has been.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: December 24, 2009, 01:22 AM »
In my quest to have at least two of each Build-a-Droid, I picked up a Legacy Collection Wave 1 case (the first ROTJ wave) on the cheap from EE.

Now if I can just score the figures I need to build a second black RA-7, L8-L9 and HK-50, I'll be all set until it's time to hunt down the EU wave...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: December 26, 2009, 07:43 PM »
Picked up both the WM Exclusive Rebel and Imperial Evolution sets for half off at WM today. I's been holding off on these due to the price and actually a few days ago decided to get just the Rebel set, but at half off, why not get the Imperial set too?

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I like big books and I cannot lie
    • View Profile
    • http://darby-harn.blogspot.com/
« Reply #815 on: December 26, 2009, 08:16 PM »
Today was 1/2 off day for me:

AT-ST $22
Dewback $12
Rebel Pilot Evolutions $12
Rancor $24.98

;D

Passed down the Turbo Tank at $50 (may regret this later) and the Octupurra Droid for $15.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: December 27, 2009, 07:13 PM »
Passed down the Turbo Tank at $50 (may regret this later)

I'm kinda pissed I paid full price for this thing when it first came out.  Yes I know it's the "logical" thing to do to "support" larger vehicles, but I also would have liked to have saved that $50 during these half off sales during the past few months and now clearance.  Oh well...
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: December 27, 2009, 07:27 PM »
At my local WM, there are no TTs, Octuptarra Droids, or Evolution sets to be seen.  There are quite a few AT-STs left, but they are still all at $43 and some change.

Offline manglord

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: December 28, 2009, 12:21 AM »
I picked up a tampered with Deback. I found it by the bedding section at my local walmart, someone worked really hard at removing the tape just to steal the Sandtrooper backpack. I bought it anyway because the rifle was still there, and that's really all i was interested in. It just blows my mind they stole the backpack and not the rifle. I also picked up 2 Rite aid clearance Tie fighters.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #819 on: December 29, 2009, 03:20 PM »
I have no idea why but I picked up a 50% off Turbo Tank, I could not resist but will probably pawn this on eBay in a few weeks. I also picked up a 50% off Rebel Piot Evo set. I saw all of them but this is the only one that enticed me. I paid $17 the first time around with a store computer  typo so I have always bout these discounted, $13 is a better price I must admit. I may go back for another Tie Pilot set......
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 29, 2009, 07:12 PM »
Found a Luke and Lumiya comic pack at TRU today! I wasn't pleased to pay $15 for it, but it feels good to be done with this line (once I complete a transaction for a Kyle Katarn)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: December 30, 2009, 10:44 AM »
I picked up a tampered with Deback. I found it by the bedding section at my local walmart, someone worked really hard at removing the tape just to steal the Sandtrooper backpack. I bought it anyway because the rifle was still there, and that's really all i was interested in. It just blows my mind they stole the backpack and not the rifle. I also picked up 2 Rite aid clearance Tie fighters.

I've seen more of this crap this year than my previous 12 years in this hobby combined.  Soooo much. 

I got some $12 clearance Imperial Pilot Evolutions at Walmart this week.  Basic figures are marked down to $6, the Octuparra is $17.50, but the Dewback and AT-ST are still full price.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline inadvertent imitation

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #822 on: January 2, 2010, 12:30 AM »
Picked up the last AT-ST on clearance at a local WM. $23!  ;D
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: January 2, 2010, 02:06 PM »
I picked up an Imperial Scanning Tech and Deviss blockbuster pack at Target on Thursday.  If I hadn't already tracked down all of the new figures in those packs I probably would have walked out with more.  Still, it's cool to have a second Tech and the Devis can go on the army builder pile.

E...
"Microsoft and Sony are acting like divorced parents fighting over kids.  MS tries to lay down the law, Sony buys them beer and pot." - @DanStapleton

Offline inadvertent imitation

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #824 on: January 2, 2010, 05:29 PM »
Picked up a Rancor for $25 and a BOGO pack of the 2nd Ugnaught and a Scuba Trooper at Target, then found a lone Zuckuss at a out-of-town WM.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk