Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190787 times)

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #810 on: December 23, 2009, 10:11 PM »
Picked up the evolutions Boba Fett on LC
nice figure, I wanted this because I didnīt have the evo pack legacy of the Fett.

Offline commandernarra

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: December 23, 2009, 10:48 PM »
My notice just came in from a local online retailer that the EU figures a being shipped. :o
If they're here in Oz, they must be showing up in the States before February. BTW loose pics at http://stores.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Army-Store. Gonna be a looong wait until August...

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: December 24, 2009, 12:16 AM »
Finally saw a Gungan Warrior at retail and bought that yesterday.  I can't believe how scarce this figure has been.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: December 24, 2009, 01:22 AM »
In my quest to have at least two of each Build-a-Droid, I picked up a Legacy Collection Wave 1 case (the first ROTJ wave) on the cheap from EE.

Now if I can just score the figures I need to build a second black RA-7, L8-L9 and HK-50, I'll be all set until it's time to hunt down the EU wave...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: December 26, 2009, 07:43 PM »
Picked up both the WM Exclusive Rebel and Imperial Evolution sets for half off at WM today. I's been holding off on these due to the price and actually a few days ago decided to get just the Rebel set, but at half off, why not get the Imperial set too?
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #815 on: December 26, 2009, 08:16 PM »
Today was 1/2 off day for me:

AT-ST $22
Dewback $12
Rebel Pilot Evolutions $12
Rancor $24.98

;D

Passed down the Turbo Tank at $50 (may regret this later) and the Octupurra Droid for $15.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: December 27, 2009, 07:13 PM »
Passed down the Turbo Tank at $50 (may regret this later)

I'm kinda pissed I paid full price for this thing when it first came out.  Yes I know it's the "logical" thing to do to "support" larger vehicles, but I also would have liked to have saved that $50 during these half off sales during the past few months and now clearance.  Oh well...
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: December 27, 2009, 07:27 PM »
At my local WM, there are no TTs, Octuptarra Droids, or Evolution sets to be seen.  There are quite a few AT-STs left, but they are still all at $43 and some change.

Offline manglord

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: December 28, 2009, 12:21 AM »
I picked up a tampered with Deback. I found it by the bedding section at my local walmart, someone worked really hard at removing the tape just to steal the Sandtrooper backpack. I bought it anyway because the rifle was still there, and that's really all i was interested in. It just blows my mind they stole the backpack and not the rifle. I also picked up 2 Rite aid clearance Tie fighters.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #819 on: December 29, 2009, 03:20 PM »
I have no idea why but I picked up a 50% off Turbo Tank, I could not resist but will probably pawn this on eBay in a few weeks. I also picked up a 50% off Rebel Piot Evo set. I saw all of them but this is the only one that enticed me. I paid $17 the first time around with a store computer  typo so I have always bout these discounted, $13 is a better price I must admit. I may go back for another Tie Pilot set......
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 29, 2009, 07:12 PM »
Found a Luke and Lumiya comic pack at TRU today! I wasn't pleased to pay $15 for it, but it feels good to be done with this line (once I complete a transaction for a Kyle Katarn)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: December 30, 2009, 10:44 AM »
I picked up a tampered with Deback. I found it by the bedding section at my local walmart, someone worked really hard at removing the tape just to steal the Sandtrooper backpack. I bought it anyway because the rifle was still there, and that's really all i was interested in. It just blows my mind they stole the backpack and not the rifle. I also picked up 2 Rite aid clearance Tie fighters.

I've seen more of this crap this year than my previous 12 years in this hobby combined.  Soooo much. 

I got some $12 clearance Imperial Pilot Evolutions at Walmart this week.  Basic figures are marked down to $6, the Octuparra is $17.50, but the Dewback and AT-ST are still full price.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #822 on: January 2, 2010, 12:30 AM »
Picked up the last AT-ST on clearance at a local WM. $23!  ;D
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: January 2, 2010, 02:06 PM »
I picked up an Imperial Scanning Tech and Deviss blockbuster pack at Target on Thursday.  If I hadn't already tracked down all of the new figures in those packs I probably would have walked out with more.  Still, it's cool to have a second Tech and the Devis can go on the army builder pile.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #824 on: January 2, 2010, 05:29 PM »
Picked up a Rancor for $25 and a BOGO pack of the 2nd Ugnaught and a Scuba Trooper at Target, then found a lone Zuckuss at a out-of-town WM.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk