Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190238 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #945 on: April 15, 2010, 12:26 PM »
Using one of the Hasbro $5 off coupons on it's last day of being valid - I picked up the TLC Stormtrooper, Imperial Scanner and Snowspeeder Pilot Luke so I could finish off my fourth HK-50.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #946 on: April 19, 2010, 12:41 PM »
Picked up an extra Tholme pack. I saw the whole set at Target but already had them, this was the only one I wanted an extra of. Interestingly enough they had some TAC CP's on the shelf too. They musty have found some in the back.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #947 on: April 19, 2010, 07:54 PM »
I've seen some old stuff resurface lately too at different stores.  April's usually when inventorying is wrapped up for most stores, so I've chalked it up to that.  My local WM put out more BOGO packs that I'm guessing got lost in the shuffle, and I noticed some older figures from a previous Legacy case with their respective droid parts...

Nothing amazing but I did score some more decent army builders for cheap.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: April 20, 2010, 02:48 AM »
I have been finding mediocre selections at local Targets - mostly mixes of the TPM, ANH and ROTS waves. The ESB wave is slowly making it's way, but I am disappointed that all the ROTS figures are from the ESB case... meaning that I won't be able to build the YV hunter droid.  :(
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 23, 2010, 11:53 AM »
Found the FU battle packs yesterday.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: April 24, 2010, 03:40 PM »
Got my EU set today.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: April 25, 2010, 04:09 PM »
Not much, but scored Clegg Holdfast from the TPM wave recently. Once I acquire the Amidala figure I'll be finished building L8-L9. I've noticed that the Rum Sleg, Holo Palp, Clegg Holdfast and Amidala figures are harder to find from the TPM wave in my area. The Obi-Wan figure, which should be harder to find, is fairly common.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: April 28, 2010, 01:18 PM »
Ok - so over the past week, here's the Legacy stuff I've picked up:

2x Jacen Solo
2x Jaina Solo
3x Phase I Dark Trooper
3x Bespin Wing Guard Utris M'Toc
2x K'kruhk
2x Shaak Ti from The Force Unleashed
2x Spacetrooper

3x The Force Unleashed Box Set 1 of 2
3x The Force Unleashed Box Set 2 of 2

So now all I need to do is try to score one more Phase 1 Dark Trooper and two more Spacetroopers and I'll be done with The Legacy Collection. Yeah!!!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 01:19 PM by Pete_Fett »
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: April 29, 2010, 07:46 PM »
Picked up 2 Interceptors at TRU.  The sale isn't just limited to figures and LEGO kids.   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: April 29, 2010, 07:59 PM »
It also applies to the Evolutions sets - I picked up the Secret Apprentice set and the Jedi Set this morning. Getting the new TFU box sets really got me jazzed about the game (and it's upcoming sequel) again, since I have spare Starkiller figs from the two opener box sets I picked up, I want to set up a display of all five Starkiller/Galen Marek figures on my desk at work, so I picked up the Apprentice set just for that reason.

I plan on trying to customize some Jedi using the bodies from the Jedi evo set.

Might pull the trigger tomorrow on the two Rebel Pilots sets, wanna get a pair of the Snowspeeder pilots to man one of the two Snowspeeders I'm gonna buy this fall, and I heard the Jaina head works great on the female Rebel Pilot body, so if I can score an extra Jaina in my travels, I'd love to make a "Pilot" Jaina figure since that's how she's depicted in a lot of places.
Peter

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: April 30, 2010, 11:45 AM »
I got 2 each of the TFU battle packs, 1 full set of wave 13 and even snagged the Alien Bespin guard and a concept Snowtrooper..

Other than needing the Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun Comic pack, I'm all caught up, though I'd like to get a second set of wave 13.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 12:46 PM by jedi_master_sal »
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #956 on: April 30, 2010, 01:32 PM »
Today I scored:
TRU TFU set 1 x2
TRU TFU set 2 x2
White Alien Bespin guard

All at the sale prices. Figures are $4.99 flat so you do not have to buy two to get a deal. I missed the 1 case of EU wave they got in. I have a solid contact at this TRU and found out they put them out last night before they closed. I have these on order from BBTS but I rather pay the sale price and not have extras I have no use for.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: May 1, 2010, 06:58 PM »
Took advantage of the double sale and picked up 7 Stormtroopers, 8 scanning techs, 1 spacetrooper and 1 dark trooper. Also picked up a the non-solo offspring Jedi for Bikerscout.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: May 1, 2010, 08:17 PM »
So taking advantage of the sales - here's what I picked up today...

2x Jaina Solo
2x Jacen Solo
2x K'kruhk
2x Shaak Ti
2x Utris M'toc
3x Phase 1 Dark Trooper
4x Spacetrooper

1x Rebel Pilot Evolution Set 1
1x Rebel Pilot Evolution Set 2
Peter

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #959 on: May 1, 2010, 09:01 PM »
Got TFU sets today, and the EU wave last week.  There is nothing I "need" to buy right now. In fact, I drove right past a Target/Wal-Mart today and didin't get "the urge."
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com