Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190260 times)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #975 on: May 12, 2010, 02:26 PM »
Just got 5 Legacy Gungan Warriors for $21 shipped using the "freeship20" code at Hasbrotoyshop.com

Can't beat that.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 12, 2010, 02:37 PM »
Picked up five each of the Spacetrooper and the Dark Trooper figures from the EU wave.

So now I'm done with this wave - and this time I mean it - including this purchase, I now have squads of 12 of both the Spacetrooper and the Dark Trooper. I haven't army-built a trooper figure like I did with these in a LONG time.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline STARKILLER

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 13, 2010, 11:36 AM »
picked up another cold weather rex and spacetrooper for openers,like the EAS commercial...NOW I'M DONE!lol ;D

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 13, 2010, 04:53 PM »
Just got my HTS order of Sandstorm Luke, Han, and Chewie so I can finish R4-D6.  Well, Han didn't come with the left leg like he was supposed to, he came with the left arm of MBRA7   >:(

I contacted HTS about this and I explained that the reason I bought all three of those figures was to finish of this droid to build, and that the Han was shown in picture with the part I needed, yet he didn't come with it.  The customer service rep was very understanding and he raised my concern to "escalation" so it will be taken care of - we'll see - if not I already found someone who might have one for trade.

I am sure someone else has ran into this beofre with all the droid/figure variations out there - anyone bother calling HTS on a similar issue?

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 13, 2010, 04:57 PM »
I wouldn't bank on getting any of the droid parts the figures originally shipped with as I'm pretty sure most of the figures on HTS would be from revision cases - could be wrong though.  Hope you can get that worked out!
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 14, 2010, 09:14 PM »
Snagged the Alien Bespin Guard today, the only EU fig on the pegs at TRU and the only fig from the wave I truly want. Gonna try and track down the rest I guess.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #981 on: May 14, 2010, 11:41 PM »
Put a HTS order in just because...  Should get here soon I'd guess, probably early next week.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 23, 2010, 03:30 AM »
SOOO took advantage of the $4.99 figures at Target! I used a giftcard to buy figures that I didn't really have any special interest in and wouldn't have made it into my collection... got Srgt. Edian, Wilrow ICMG, and Malakilli. Everything else at Target was crap... I'm so pissed at seeing countless Saesee Tiins, Yularens, and Kit Fistos grace the pegs.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 24, 2010, 11:21 AM »
Picked up some $4.50 Shocktroopers, Sandtroopers and AOTC Clones for my squads at WalMart over the weekend. Couldn't resist adding the troopers and the gun lockers at that price.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 4, 2010, 11:07 AM »
Thanks to a very generous transaction I've been able to snag one more Space trooper. Also picked up a $12.48 Wedge X-wing from Target. Might convert this one into a red leader fighter.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 26, 2010, 01:22 PM »
Picked up a loose EVO trooper from SDCC to replace the stolen one. Funny that I found several of him loose, but couldn't find the Jump trooper.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: August 4, 2010, 11:12 PM »
$11 Storm Commando and General Weir comic pack at Wal-Mart. Not a great bargain, but...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #987 on: August 4, 2010, 11:23 PM »
Not bad though.  At that price I'd gladly rebuy the Mohc set and make a cooler Mohc using it I think, and I'd love to get the Commando set for that price just to make the General in an Imperial uniform...  I never bought that set because I didn't care for its Commando figure and only wanted the one guy. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: August 5, 2010, 09:35 AM »
Got another EU Spacetrooper though a trade. One more to go.

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: August 15, 2010, 01:52 PM »
An amazing find - I went to Costco and found a slew of BPs - 2 BPs taped together for $24. :o What a deal!

The variations were Mustafar/Kamino Conflict, Kamino/Battle for Endor, and Geonosis Assault/Mustafar.

In my area, Target carries BPs for $26.99 - WAY too overpriced. So 2 BPs for $24? That's awesome.

Costco was also carrying vehicles for $24 - I was able to see the Magna Guard Fighter.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"