Author Topic: CW Republic Gunships (WM, TRU, & Target?)  (Read 35613 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: CW Republic Gunships (WM, TRU, & Target?)
« Reply #105 on: November 6, 2008, 06:51 PM »
One of my local Wal-Marts had dozens of these last month and this morning, it seems-- unless someone moved 'em all-- that they sold through already.  Hunh.  How about your neighborhoods?

One of my WMs was sitting on about 30 Gunships and 20 A-Wings for about three weeks straight, then all the sudden GONE.  I even checked the fishing/hunting/automotive sections where they sometimes stock their exclusives.  Not sure what's up with that.  3/4 of my local WMs don't even bother stocking exclusives.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2008, 01:15 PM »
Were there supposed to be 3 different versions at different retailers?  Or was that another vehicle?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2008, 09:06 AM »
There wasn't supposed to be three versions (this year) of anything. There was an early misconception that the TRU ARC 170 was a Gunship instead. I forgot what the Target item was, if there was one.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline manglord

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2008, 12:17 AM »
I can't find anymore Gunships......Scalpers? You think, or was this a popular re-re-release? 

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2008, 01:23 PM »
I can't find anymore Gunships......Scalpers? You think, or was this a popular re-re-release? 

They probably just moved them. I saw a ton of BMFs, Gunships and A-wings in the Hardware Dept over here.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron