Author Topic: Board is at total joke : jesse james is a crappy moderator  (Read 1231 times)

Offline fordjuse

• Youngling
    • View Profile
 Jesse James closed my thread for complete star wars collection for sale. How in the heck are you supposed to judge on how & where I buy my figures ??? You have no clue so  & know  what prices I paid. I even listed places I buy. For jesse james to close my thread is a JOKE. I do not need to prove to you or anyone any receipts I paid for. That just means how stupid the moderator is to close my thread.  So other collectors lost out due to some stupid moderator. If you close or cancel my account that is fine too. I would not want to be of a stupid site like this.  This is a total JOKE.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Board is at total joke : jesse james is a crappy moderator
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 08:31 PM »
I actually think JJ is a super awesome incredible moderator despite his weird avatar tastes.

And I think that you're either a total dumbass or, in a blind rage (over a geeky toy forum--how sad is that?), you're typing up **** that doesn't make sense.

AND I know a lot of collectors were really looking forward to buying $10 modern action figures from a guy with no references. Sorry the stupid moderator has caused them to 'lose out' on such a great deal.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 08:35 PM by David »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 09:21 PM »
Not sure what prices you listed, but if JJ thought they were ridiculous enough to close you down then you're a moron scalper anyway.  Good riddance.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 10:23 PM »
Fordjuse,

I gave you a shot at providing some proof of your purchases...  You chose not to.  Some looking into your habits shows me that you're selling your wares at other sites, with other excuses too I see, so you're banned here for scalping.  You clearly weren't honest with us or our membership.

As far as me being a bad moderator.  That's a possibility. ;)  But I also know I'm not going to let the members here be taken advantage of by any old yahoo that wanders in.  It happens at other sites, and I'm hell bent on it not happening here if I can avoid it.  Our rules are pretty specific on pricing, and most of what you had was available in the last year, and you're still overcharging.  Personally I don't believe you on what you claim you paid for any of those items, especially because you were even overcharging for exclusives (I doubt you got those at Rite-Aid).  So, sorry but you're just not allowed to do that here.

The deal is, you were asking $16 for comic packs...  Scalping.  You were asking $10 for basic figures...  Scalping.  This site is motorin' along without you just fine, so by all means don't return.  And as always, have a JediDefenderific day. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77