Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Wal-Mart 501st Legion Clone Trooper

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:
Check out the pic at JediInsider.

I guess I'm not sure what makes him a "501st Trooper" since he looks like just a regular blue Clone Lieutenant to me... ???

Rune Haako:
Sweet Wal-Mart finally gets an exclusive figure! ;D

Though how is this any different from a Lieutenant figure?

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July  5, 2008, 10:57 AM ---
I guess I'm not sure what makes him a "501st Trooper" since he looks like just a regular blue Clone Lieutenant to me... ???

--- End quote ---

Clone Wars director Dave Filloni addressed the change in the Clone Troopers in the newest web doc on the Official Site.  The look of these clones is supposed to be a transitional change from the phase I clones of EPISODE II to the more specialized clones with unit markings as seen in EPISODE III.

Jedi_Scum:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on July  5, 2008, 12:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeff on July  5, 2008, 10:57 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Clone Wars director Dave Filloni addressed the change in the Clone Troopers in the newest web doc on the Official Site.  The look of these clones is supposed to be a transitional change from the phase I clones of EPISODE II to the more specialized clones with unit markings as seen in EPISODE III.

--- End quote ---

So they've decided to retcon everything? Well that's nice and helpful  :P

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jedi_Scum on July  5, 2008, 01:49 PM ---So they've decided to retcon everything? Well that's nice and helpful  :P

--- End quote ---

"Retcon?"  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version