Author Topic: COMIC-CON 2008  (Read 5319 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: COMIC-CON 2008
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 12:21 PM »
I was hoping we would at least see wave 1 for next year.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 12:41 PM »
I'm sure it is posted here somewhere, but being lazy - what time is the Hasbro Star Wars panel?  I thought it was today (Friday), and its usually around 1 or so, but I was just curious.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 10:17 AM »
I was hoping we would at least see wave 1 for next year.

Got your wish.

It was a good panel, always a nice surprise or two. Pretty interesting though that SW is becoming just an other Hasbro brand and not the Hasbro brand. While there was still lots of interest in SW, there was lots of interest in Gi-Joe and Transformers.

Also, as a side note, Gentle Giant was the calmest I ever seen.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 10:23 AM »
So, is everyone satisfied with what Hasbro had for Comic Con?  There were some nice surprises (Sarlacc UBP, new Rancor, new Battle Packs, more GH Vehicles, etc.), and Wave 1 for 2009 in TLC looks amazing.  Even some of the upcoming CW animated stuff looks good.  I was sort of hoping we'd get a look at the ESB wave for next year, and maybe more Evolutions sets, but there was still a lot of nice stuff to see.

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
Comic-Con Q and A?
« Reply #19 on: August 5, 2008, 12:43 AM »
I've been a little out of the loop since Midnight Madness, and I can't seem to find any write up of the Q & A session from the Con.  Did it take place?  Did I just miss it?---Thanks
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #20 on: August 5, 2008, 01:38 AM »
There was no formal Q&A at the panel.  They used up their alloted time just going through the slides so there was no time for questions. 

They did their best to answer questions at the booth afterwards, but you'll have to hop around the various sites to see which questions they were able to ask and get answered...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender