Author Topic: Star Wars Lunchboxes  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Star Wars Lunchboxes
« on: November 10, 2008, 03:08 PM »
I didn't see a topic for this already, but I apologize if I missed it somewhere.  Does anyone here collect (or maybe already have) the Star Wars lunchboxes.  I guess I'm talking mainly of the vintage ones, although I know there are modern ones as well.  I always wanted one as a kid, although I didn't have one (I had a friend who had a couple though), and picking up one or two is on my "down the road 'to do' list".  Just something about those metal lunchboxes.....good ole' nostalgia.  Anyone else have (or have an interest in) picking up the lunchboxes as collectibles?

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
  • You did what? With who's cow? For a FF Weequay?
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Lunchboxes
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 04:32 PM »
I remember having the first one back in either the 1st or 2nd grade. I don't remember if I ever had an Empire Strikes Back one but I do remember having a Clash of the Titans one too. I'd like to get another one of the first one. I have a friend who has just the box and the inside is covered in paint but he still won't come off it.
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
Re: Star Wars Lunchboxes
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 02:00 AM »
I had a couple and sold them because i needed money. one that i had was the original star wars one with the X- wing and a few more but that was a long time ago. the only one i kept is a vintage ESB plastic one in red plastic with chewie, Han, Leia, and Luke in an ice cave. the box was never used and still has a thermos clown sticker on it. it came with a blue jug with a picture of Yoda on it and a white top
He's no good to me open