Author Topic: McDonald's Clone Wars Happy Meal Toys  (Read 18484 times)

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Happy Meal Toys
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 12:44 AM »
They have something called a customer satsifaction case.  It has multiples of all 18.  The first McDonald's I went to was very accommodating.  The manager went back, grabbed the case, and pulled all 18 toys for me - 15 minutes of work for her that she did not have to do.  I was able to buy all of them a la carte.

No they dont...Its called on the days we do brower(restock) we get all the toys seperated in their own case. usually 2/3 different types in a box. So that BS of we only have so and so is a lie. They are all in the back room however we do usually have strict rules about which are allowed to open but if a customer insists we simply go to the back with manager permision and take a knife to each box to make a big enough hole to grab 1 of each toy. We may have had those cases way back when but no longer. Each box just has a nubmer on them in which we have to follow order.

Jango Tat - I am not sure how it works where you are; all I can say is what I witnessed with my two eyes.  The manager brought out a sealed case with the words "Star Wars Customer Satisfaction case" printed on the side.  She opened it in front of me and pulled out each and every figure from the box, sorting through them to make sure I got all 18.  So - no lie, just a very customer friendly manager.  And she did this at lunch time.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 10:41 AM by Jeff »

Offline SITHSPAWN

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: McDonald's Clone Wars Happy Meal Toys
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 11:47 AM »
Just thought anybody on here might be interested in a new give away on GalacticBinder: http://www.galacticbinder.com/pgiveaways.html

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 5, 2008, 11:06 PM »
I completely forgot about this until just now, but I got a call from my sister over the weekend about these toys.  She works for the company that handles the distribution of McDonald's Happy Meal promotions and called to let me know that she got me two full sets of these, one for each of my sons.  So with absolutely no effort whatsoever on my part, I got 36 of these for free!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #33 on: September 6, 2008, 02:33 AM »
Dose anyone know if there is a single toy that is harder to get then the others. like the Vader's in the burger king meals...
He's no good to me open

Offline Theo Zissou

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My myspace page
« Reply #34 on: September 6, 2008, 06:46 PM »
i got all 18 and it didn't seem like any were too rare. nothing like what the vader was at burger king. 

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #35 on: October 8, 2008, 01:26 AM »
went to MC Donald's today and i got two Asoka's. the weird thing is that last week at that same MC D's we got Lego toys. they must of ran out of batman toys and gave out the rest of the SW junk. to bad the batman stuff is cool...
He's no good to me open