Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Clone Wars Checklist from Hasbro

<< < (5/5)

Jeff:
See, there you go a nice list of what you can expect to buy on 7/26 and later.

--- Quote from: JangoTat on July 16, 2008, 02:20 PM ---It has no Pictures though.
--- End quote ---

They never said it would have pictures, they have to save something for SDCC next week! ;)

JangoTat:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July 16, 2008, 02:31 PM ---See, there you go a nice list of what you can expect to buy on 7/26 and later.

--- Quote from: JangoTat on July 16, 2008, 02:20 PM ---It has no Pictures though.
--- End quote ---

They never said it would have pictures, they have to save something for SDCC next week! ;)

--- End quote ---

That is true.

I was counting up the clone wars figures we are getting. Hasbro said 24. But the Basic Figure line only has 18. Including Fox,212th soldier, yoda battlion,and the 501st will make it 22. So I am guessing Hasbro will show the last two figures there.

As much as I hope Zellers will bring up some of the Target exclusives I have a feeling they would mark the Battlepacks up to $40-50 just to double up the price at target..like they have done with the order 66 packs when we got them :-\

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JangoTat on July 16, 2008, 02:53 PM ---I was counting up the clone wars figures we are getting. Hasbro said 24. But the Basic Figure line only has 18. Including Fox,212th soldier, yoda battlion,and the 501st will make it 22. So I am guessing Hasbro will show the last two figures there.
--- End quote ---

According to info from SSG, there will be plenty more shown at SDCC...

--- Quote from: Rune Haako on July 10, 2008, 03:09 PM ---From SSG:

These are definitely coming out and you'll see the pictures at Comic Con.  The figures are in the animated style.

Padme
SpaceTrooper
Magna Guard (Grievous' Body Guard)
R3-F6
Admiral Yualrin
Jawa 2-pack
Commander Gree
ARF Trooper
Battle Droid Sentry
--- End quote ---

smartsoccerbb:
Cool.

JangoTat:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July 16, 2008, 02:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: JangoTat on July 16, 2008, 02:53 PM ---I was counting up the clone wars figures we are getting. Hasbro said 24. But the Basic Figure line only has 18. Including Fox,212th soldier, yoda battlion,and the 501st will make it 22. So I am guessing Hasbro will show the last two figures there.
--- End quote ---

According to info from SSG, there will be plenty more shown at SDCC...

--- Quote from: Rune Haako on July 10, 2008, 03:09 PM ---From SSG:

These are definitely coming out and you'll see the pictures at Comic Con.  The figures are in the animated style.

Padme
SpaceTrooper
Magna Guard (Grievous' Body Guard)
R3-F6
Admiral Yualrin
Jawa 2-pack
Commander Gree
ARF Trooper
Battle Droid Sentry
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I meant 24 figures this year. And I found the missing two. The speeder bike set and I think it is Starwars shop? its the red clone. I remember seeing this list but I wouldnt doubt if they were coming out next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version