Collecting > Star Wars Ships and Vehicles

Republic Dropship

(1/3) > >>

Nicklab:
Check out what the guys at POTF2.COM have uncovered.  An LAAT/c dropship!  Click the link for an image.  A perfect companion piece to the new AT-TE!

***EDIT - As pointed out further down in the thread, this is a custom.  False alarm.  Might be worth moving this to the customs section.

JangoTat:
Well for one I was not expecting to see that, however it looks like it is not to scale with the AT-TE. Good thing I am passing on the TE or else I would feel compelled to buy this thing as well.

Greg:
I'm pretty sure those are both customs done in 2002/2003. I remember an article on Hasbro.com... I think the maker won a contest for best Young Collector or something of that nature. He got an action figure of himself, I believe. But yeah, that picture has been around for quite some time. Sorry to burst your bubble.

JediJman:
Thank goodness.  I definitely do not have room or cash for a drop ship on top of everything else.  :P

JangoTat:

--- Quote from: Greg_the_Great on July 12, 2008, 11:26 PM ---I'm pretty sure those are both customs done in 2002/2003. I remember an article on Hasbro.com... I think the maker won a contest for best Young Collector or something of that nature. He got an action figure of himself, I believe. But yeah, that picture has been around for quite some time. Sorry to burst your bubble.

--- End quote ---

Now that you mention it the TE does look different, and that isnt the animated clone on top. Ill hold you to it buddy  :P. no doubt you are wrong though now that I have looked this Te over. but either way I still would not be affected lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version