Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!

(1/148) > >>

Jeff:
Time to start a new thread I guess...

Free standard shipping on any order of $50 or more at HasbroToyShop.com, code = SUMFS

"Qualifying HasbroToyShop.com purchase based on pre-tax amount, excludes shipping and handling charges, and is subject to HasbroToyShop.com's shipping policies. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Not valid on previous orders. Offer may expire without notice due to error, fraud or other unforeseen circumstances. Subject to terms and conditions of use. Void where prohibited. Offer expires July 27, 2008 11:59:59 PM (ET)."

*  It says it runs through 7/27, so it might be a nice code to try to use if there are new SW things you want to order this weekend!

Jeff:
In case you missed it, K-Mart is running a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" deal on Star Wars this week.

At my particular K-Mart, the selection sucks and the stuff is over-priced to the point that you aren't getting much of a deal anymore ($30 EVO sets, $10 basic figs), but it's worth a look if you live someplace where K-Mart doesn't totally suck...

Jeff:
I'll continue talking to myself in this thread to let you all know that my local Target dropped the basic figure price today to $6.99 on all three lines (Legacy, Legends, CW).  You might want to check your local Targets and try to get a reciept adjustment for anything you bought this week.

I figured Target would price-match Wm & TRU eventually, but I wasn't expecting it to come so soon...

Rob:
Thanks Jeff - Next time I go grocery shopping I'm going to get $2 back!

Diddly:
I've noticed Target dropping prices all week. I bought 3 figures there on Monday for $8.99 each, and on a time killing trip there yesterday I saw they were $7.99. Good to see they're matching WM and TRU, too bad they're all picked over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version