Author Topic: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 164092 times)

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #525 on: December 30, 2009, 05:40 PM »
Public libraries won't work because you wont be able to download and install the coupon/printer software. These coupon are proprietary to that site and aren't available elsewhere.

In the end, I ended up with about 40 of these coupons from all the stations (Mac) that I have access to at work and home.

OK thanx Jay, wow 40! u lucky heehe!

Well I will try with the IP change then, let u all know if it works :)

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 31, 2009, 09:21 AM »
It's not Legacy, and it's definitely sad to say given the trend of other stores marking down items left and right, but while at TRU yesterday, I noticed that they have actually raised the price of the Clone Wars deluxe figure/vehicle packs to 19.99.  I guess they're preparing to charge a premium for those "new" STAP/Speeder Bike exclusives by charging even more for their wall of Anakin/Can-cells.   ::)

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 31, 2009, 10:45 AM »
I just printed a coupon for the first time, and I don't know if this has been asked, but can it be used on Legacy as well?  Not just Clone Wars?
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #528 on: December 31, 2009, 10:49 AM »
Yes.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #529 on: January 1, 2010, 07:23 PM »
Just an update since this is sort of a sale...

I'm seeing more and more of the "BOGO" 2-packs that are slapped together, and not just at Wal-Mart now.  I'm seeing them also at Target, and including Legends and newer Legacy figures.

Color me surprised at that.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Resurrection Bob

• Youngling
  • All new likeness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 1, 2010, 08:18 PM »
I've been hunting these twofers at Targets in Western Washington, happy to finally have a chance to catch up on things.  What's strange is that I've seen reports from around the country of things like the ROTJ wave being found like this, but at six or so Targets out here, I've mostly found the TPM wave with a bit of ANH every so often.  I wonder if the distribution of these is a bit uneven from region to region, and if that's the case, I may have to start begging you guys out east to help me out with the ROTJ wave, because this deal is fantastic.  Figures I've never seen on the pegs, all for half price?  Count me in!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #531 on: January 1, 2010, 08:22 PM »
I've not seen TPM wave at all, but I've only been to one Target, and Target was the only place to have red-carded Legacy figures in it.  WM a month ago had blue-carded Legacy in it, but only ROTS/Repaint wave stuff for the most part, with maybe an ESB here and there but nothing of interest (I hoped to find Hoth Rebels, but no luck).
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 1, 2010, 08:30 PM »
I haven't seen any of these two packs yet, but man, I'd like to buy them. I'm roughly halfway done with the ROTJ and ANH waves, seen maybe half of the ROTS wave and no whiff of the ESB wave yet. I'd like to at least finish up the ROTJ and ANH waves for half off.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 2, 2010, 01:54 PM »
I found some of the 2-packs at Target on Thursday night.  There was a mix of figures from the TPM, ANH and ROTJ waves, including the repacked figures like the Jango Fett and Evo Padme, all figs that shipped with one of those three waves.  I picked up an Imperial Scanning Tech packed with Deviss.  It would have been cool to find some more army builders packed together but I think Hasbro is probably smart enough not to do that.

One thing of note is that those three waves would be the ones that Hasbro hinted at as being the ones they skipped over in order to get the last few waves to retail.  That seems to be the case here because Target hadn't had the TPM before this and only one or two of the ANH cases hit.  However, we also haven't had the ESB or ROTS waves at this store yet either.  But we've had 5 cases of 2008 W4R2 since Ocotober.  And yes, for those keeping track, that's one more than the last time I posted about them, we had another case hit the pegs on Christmas Eve.  Yay, Hasbro...

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 4, 2010, 12:41 AM »
So, here's hoping everyone got their orders from Toyrocket:

http://toyrocket.com/

:-\
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 4, 2010, 10:14 AM »
So, here's hoping everyone got their orders from Toyrocket:

http://toyrocket.com/

:-\

LOL...EPIC FAIL.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 4, 2010, 11:45 AM »
I saw that coming a mile away.
edit:  now it is "coming soon - the all new toyrocket"   ::)

Anyway - I went to coupons.com to nab more coupons and they were gone!     :'(   Is it like this for others?
« Last Edit: January 6, 2010, 09:27 AM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #537 on: January 25, 2010, 09:44 PM »
Get 3 FREE Saga Legends figures when you purchase select Hasbro Star Wars role play items by March 20th. 

Here's a link to the Redeption Form.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #538 on: January 25, 2010, 10:50 PM »
That's interesting...

I think my local WM could sell every helmet in stock and not move 50% of the Legends figures they have though. :)

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 26, 2010, 09:01 AM »
seeing this thread made me click on the toyrocket.com link to see if they got their **** together and opened a new site.  Now "toyrocket.com" redirects you to puzzlezoo.com

The site looks the same and has basically the same layout as the old - only difference I can tell at a quick glance is there is a new purple background and icon for the company.

The decent news - they have the ESB and the EU wave on preorder.  each figure looks to cost $9.99

I won't beat a dead horse here - but if anyone is willing to give them a whirl I would just like to tell them upfront - buyer beware.