Author Topic: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 164454 times)

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2009, 12:59 AM »
B-wing was reduced to $29,99 I think, when I scanned it it doesn't say expiration day, just the starships & battlepacks wich where none but the Obi one till 28th.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2009, 10:20 AM »
I hit TRU and they only sign they had in the isle was 20% off Starfighters and BP's.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2009, 11:09 AM »
I don't recall if there was a sign or not, but the ad definitely said 40%, not 20%, off.
I am not the Stig

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 25, 2009, 11:33 AM »
I hit up a local TRU yesterday and saw the 40% off Starfighters and Battle Packs sales sign as well but didn't end up buying anything.

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2009, 03:25 PM »
I'm going to check TRU tomorrow, when I pass in the vicinity of one, because I wouldn't mind 40% off an Endor bunker BP (which I waited on).  Wouldn't that make it about $13?
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 25, 2009, 04:01 PM »
I'm going to check TRU tomorrow, when I pass in the vicinity of one, because I wouldn't mind 40% off an Endor bunker BP (which I waited on).  Wouldn't that make it about $13?

$14.99 plus tax.
I am not the Stig

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2009, 03:19 AM »
This is probably old news, but the two Targets I stopped in tonight had regular figures marked down to $7.49.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2009, 03:37 AM »
I saw their "price cut" sign.  Now it's just an arm and part of a leg!  :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2009, 09:53 AM »
I stopped by our local TRU yesterday to see if there was anything worth picking up as far as vehicles and battle packs with the sale, but they were entirely sold out.  Apparently the sale worked, but $15 really is a nice deal on a number of those things.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2009, 02:46 AM »
Target's got a big hooplah going on right now.

Their Sunday ad simply lists the FU lightsaber and "select other SW toys" beign on sale, but when I stopped by my local Target today I'd say everything was on sale.  Here's a brief rundown of my sighting:

-Basic figures...  $6.99
-Evolutions sets...  $15.99
-Vehicles $16.99

At least I think that was the prices I noticed.  I bought a Reb Pilots V2 set but nothing else...  The Ultmate Battlepacks were not on sale however, but I think everything else was to some extent or another, so it's worth it just for extra Rebel Pilots in my book. :)  I know I saw battlepacks on sale and comic packs as well...  NOt bad prices in this day and age, though my basic figure selection was unfortunately almost all Legends and Clone Wars figures.  Not one good Legacy basic figure to buy.  :(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2009, 10:30 AM »
All the sales happen when I'm caught up.  :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline sharke

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Target Sale
« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2009, 08:50 PM »
Don't know if it's nation wide or whatever but Target has all Legacy and Clone Wars figures on sale for $6.99 and all Comic Packs are $9.99 until 4/4. Didn't see anything else on sale. If this belongs somewhere else, sorry.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:50 PM by sharke »

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 31, 2009, 09:16 AM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that sale is nationwide.  I checked our local Target yesterday, and they had nearly all the Star Wars stuff on some sort of price cut.  Basic figs $6.99, comic packs $9.99, vehicles $17.99, battle packs $19.99 (I think), and the evolutions were on sale as well (can't quite remember the price, but I think it was in the $17-ish range as well.  At our store, Galactic Heroes and the UBPs didn't seem to be on sale at all though.

Offline I Just Sithed My Pants

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 1, 2009, 02:15 AM »
Don't usually go here but i found myself in a k-mart today and saw that all basics were on sale for $4.99

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #209 on: April 1, 2009, 02:23 AM »
They had a $4.99 deal not long ago advertised in the paper, and god that was nice to take around to WM at the time...

Thanks for the tip since I tend not to go in KM if I can avoid it too, and now there's some reasont o actually venture there.  It's actually the only retailer close to my place with the nearest WM being 25 minutes away and 2 KM's within 15 minutes (one only 5)...  I still avoid going to that place at all costs.  :-\