Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

TRU Clone Wars ARC-170 (Wampa's Head)

(1/8) > >>

Jeff:
Pics at RS

I'll pass (I don't have room for the ARC-170 I have let alone more of them), but I like the little Wampa Head on there.  :)

Brian:
Boy, that does look pretty nifty.  I really like the ARC-170 ship too, and have the earlier ROTS one, but like Jeff, I just don't think I have the room for this.  Especially with the Falcon, and now things like the Sarlacc, Homestead, etc. coming in the battle packs line.  Its going to be tough to find room for all of this stuff - let alone afford it.  Nice ship though, wish I could grab one.

JACKOFTRADZE:
This ship's deco is too clean, like the new Gunship. I would have like to see some battle wear on both, it would make them both more appealing. I may have bought in and got rid of one of my other ones. I have yet to open the Target Space Whale version and I also have two ROTS ones (one is also in the box)

Outside of the Wampa sticker there is nothing to it, nice for those who missed the original ROTS. At least the Twi'lek chic on the gunship looks like a cool graphic. Do you guys remember when great vehicles like this were not reissued for awhile to space out the line, looks like those days are gone

No room & no desire for this one - PASS.

David:
That's pretty cool.

Darby:
I actually like this a lot, and since I don't have an ARC yet (passed on the Target ones at 7.50 - yup, I did) I may get it.  Space is a huge issue for me though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version