Author Topic: Legacy Collection Pegwarmers?  (Read 12152 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Legacy Collection Pegwarmers?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 03:23 PM »
I see Wave 2 Obi-Wan, Quarren, And Mon Cal, but beyond that the Wave 2 pickin' list is slim.  I see almost no Scuba Troopers or Quad Gunners...  The Quarren and Mon Cal are actually not that abundant too, just usually two or so.  I see Padme probably as much as Obi out of that wave though.

I see lots of Wave 1 except Han/Luke who are more sporadic. 

I see almost no Wave 3 and Wave 4 is non-existant for the most part.  Wave 3 you'll see more remnants than the wave itself.  I saw the Jedi 2-pack for the first time this week, and it looked like a case had just been opened of Wave 3 or a refresh mixed with some Wave 4.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 09:23 AM »
The pegs are always packed each time I go in the stores. It's hard to notice who's pegwarming.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 04:02 PM »
We were at Target yesterday, and the Star Wars section was pretty much a wasteland.  All the Falcons and AT-TEs were gone, and there were exactly three basic figures on the pegs - all Yarnas.  All the Legends, Bane Malors, Ak-Revs, and Clone Wars stuff has sold through and they were down to those three remaining Yarnas for the entire section.  Comic packs seemed to be almost sold through as well, as well as GH two packs, so the whole section mainly consisted of Transformers and the basic lightsabers.  They did have a couple $20 vehicles (all repacked ones), but that was about it.  Its nice to see Star Wars selling well, hopefully its not just happening here.

On another side of things, they did have the endcap packed absolutely full of the newer GH scenes (Carkoon, Geonosis, Vader's TIE), as well as the battle packs (mainly Obi w/Clones it looked like).  They still didn't have the Star Wars UBPs out on the floor, but the bottom of that display was full of the GI Joe ones - I don't think those have moved at all around here.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 04:27 PM »
Walmarts and Targets in my area are almost out of SW figures... WOW!  And just 10 days ago you couldn't squeeze a single figure onto the pegs...

Looks like there will be lots of room for new product starting with the ANH wave...  ;D

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 05:02 PM »
I see tons of Yarna on the pegs...some with the first day of issue stickers on them.  ::)
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 05:32 PM »
The only figures I can find right now (most pegs are empty) are the Organas, Yarna, and Plo Koon. I hope they wait and restock with the ANH wave because I'd strangle somebody if we ended up with a ton of Saga Legends.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 05:38 PM »
We just got some Wave 2 and Wave 4 in locally it seems...  Lots of the newest CW Wave as wel, though Dooku seems to move faster than the others right now ironically.  I see lots of all of them though.

The only big vehicle I now see is the Falcon.  All AT-TE's are gone from the local stores I visit.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 11:14 AM »
Our WMs and Targets are pretty much sold out of Star Wars as well, or close to it.  The big vehicles are gone at both of those stores, although I visited TRU yesterday and they had 8 AT-TEs and 1 Falcon stacked above the main/front Star Wars display.  The comic packs sit a little more than the basic figures, and there seem to be Transformers and stuff like that everywhere.  TRU has the most stock in town right now, mostly TLC Waves 1 and 2, and a little bit of Clone Wars stuff.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 11:25 AM »
Our WMs and Targets are pretty much sold out of Star Wars as well, or close to it.

Not in my neck of the woods.  The pegs and shelves are packed with Star Wars.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 04:24 PM »

Same in my area, but what's clogging the pegs are Saga Legends and those atrocious Marvel Mandalorian comic packs.  Believe it or not, I was in three stores (WM, Target, and TRU) today and NONE of them had ANY animated Clone Wars toys (not even the Battle Packs).  It was just gobs of Saga Legends and "Shield Generator Assaults" as far as the eye could see.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 04:27 PM »
Loads of Legends here too...  We've seemingly got a healthy mix of everything though.

On comic packs though, I agree...  Marvel stuff sits a lot longer than anything Darkhorse does.  It's annoying too because some stores are laden with so many Marvel sets that it's gotta be holding up getting in newer packs.  I'm caught up, but I think I lucked into my finds.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 09:46 AM »
Our WMs and Targets are pretty much sold out of Star Wars as well, or close to it.

Same here.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2008, 04:15 PM »
Loads of Legends here too...  We've seemingly got a healthy mix of everything though.

On comic packs though, I agree...  Marvel stuff sits a lot longer than anything Darkhorse does.  It's annoying too because some stores are laden with so many Marvel sets that it's gotta be holding up getting in newer packs.  I'm caught up, but I think I lucked into my finds.

Yeah, the Marvel packs have been stinking up the pegs since they were first introduced. Are there any more of these in the works? I'd like to see that "tired old dog" of an idea put out of it's misery...
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2008, 04:20 PM »
I was at a KayBee yesterday checking out the clearance situation.  Even with the 40% off people were passing on Yarna.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 11:16 AM »
I was at a WM, that I don't usually frequent, yesterday and the shelves were pretty bare, with three exceptions.  They had about 6 each of Yarna, Breha (sp?) Organa and Juno Eclipse.  I thought it was kind of funny those were the only three they had.
I am not the Stig